G-Man's Sunday Night Play. Rebound winner!!!

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
There just isnt any NFL team good enough to be a 24 point favorite.

That doesnt mean that NE cant win by 24 or more , it's just that "on any given sunday" things happen.

Nice ML on this one as its worth a wager on Philly +24 and ML at 100.00

Philly +24. 8 Units.

ML play 100 to win 1900.00

Ya just never know...

Why would you waste $100 on ML. That is just plain stupid. How do these people go against NE. You may as well flush your money down the toilet.

I would lay 28 with NE. Their not a normal NFL team. NE doesn't sit on the ball, they run up scores. Are you following this team this year?

I would lay 28 with NE. Their not a normal NFL team. NE doesn't sit on the ball, they run up scores. Are you following this team this year?

Joe your record speaks for itself around here. This is only one bet . Im all over SeaBiscut here for a dollar. Nice odds id say. They could ding Brady tonight, shit happens. feeley could get a few in the end zone. Mcnabb could surprise if he can go.

Have you watched them this season??? You lay the 24. Its only one game. And thats what is so important about the NFL, Youre only as good as the game you play today!

The point spread is what changes the wins and losses for bettors. One OF the Best road teams in the NFC over the years has been the EAGLES.

These guys are JUST RIGHT for a possible win here. Pats are way over-pumped IMO. I'll take the points!

Joe your record speaks for itself around here.

Now this is getting interesting. Surprised it hasn't happened sooner:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:.. Actually, I am Pete Rose, has just checked in and will be updating Joe's record soon.

well don't think they can beat ya by 25 now G-Man good work wishing I had a lil piece of that ml myself right now
Good call bro

Right on G-Man...I thought the qb situation would cause us trouble, so I wasn't as confident as I should have been. Brought me back from my horrible day with NCAA Baskets and the other NFL picks. Gotta look at the rest of yours...Great game; bad play calling there at the end. I'd like to see someone beat this regime.

Nice call on the G-men too; I should've backed off my pick when I saw that, but I was too late. Keep pressing on.

G-man....nice going.....I took the Eagles also....24 pts! You have to be kidding me..... anyday McNabb doesn't play.....I've been saying it since Garcia took over last year....the team doesn't like playing with Donovan.....I stopped rooting for my home team from the day he threw up on the field....Let me know where your head is on MNF....I am leaning toward Mia....not on it yet.....:cheers:

G-man....nice going.....I took the Eagles also....24 pts! You have to be kidding me..... anyday McNabb doesn't play.....I've been saying it since Garcia took over last year....the team doesn't like playing with Donovan.....I stopped rooting for my home team from the day he threw up on the field....Let me know where your head is on MNF....I am leaning toward Mia....not on it yet.....:cheers:

Al:cheers:most won it SU!!!

Back