G-Man's Monday Night Play Dallas vs Philly

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Aftter watching the Cowboys play in Cleveland and win a game against a team that was completely out of sync and hurting with injuries, I can only say this line is a bad number tonight.

The Eagles are also not as good as they played, against another bust-out team, known as the Rams.

If you cap football with any degree of common sense, then what you need to do in this game, is take a look at the teams they beat and see what those teams that lost, played like after those blowouts.

Cleveland responded well against Pittsburgh and they should have won SU. The interception at the goal line, reversed the outcome completely. Impressively, Cleveland stayed in the game and played masterfully on defense. Poor play calling two weeeks in-a-row caused the loss.

St.Louis is playing terribly and did it again yesterday. Last week at Philly they had eight (8) first downs, no turnovers, no int's and still got hammered. The Eagles had a whopping 28 first downs and that was with a huge lead when they didnt even need first downs. Philly had 4 sacks on St.L also. That team is just broke and looks to be beyond repair.

The Cowboys had some good games last year but still havent won a big game. Lost again in round one of the playoffs last year. BUT, they won it in the stats and should have won the game. They held Manning to 163 gross yards passing going 12-18, and the Giants didnt run for 100 yards,- yet they still lost. They got to Manning with 3 sacks for a loss of 23 yards as well.

What hurt Dallas was penalties (11-84yds) and the defense allowed 100% red zone scoring to the Giants. All bad signs of a young team lacking enough experience.

The Eagles suffered many injuries last year and they missed the playoffs because of it. But down the stretch they won their last 3 and beat Dallas 10-6 in the process in Dallas. AGAIN DALLAS HAD MORE RED ZONE ISSUES, BUT IN THIS GAME, IT WAS ON OFFENSE GOING 0-3. The other BIG problem was that Romo got intercepted 3 times, fumbled 2 times and he was terrible passing, while going 13-36. Thats a good way to lose a game. BUT again the score was ONLY 10-6.

This line is misleading because it should and WILL draw Philly action at 6.5. What these two teams have that is really different - is "defense". Dallas' defense is vastly under rated this season and I see them absolutey covering this number here. They can't turn the ball over though.

In respect of the Eagles, I used to bet them consistently as a road team because they carried the defense to do it. I dont see that same defense in them that they had since 2006 - and expect them to get beat tonight .

The Cowboys are "grown up" this year and Owens even has learned how to be a "team player". Those two factors are big when it comes to winning. Biggest bet on the season for me...

Dallas by 13. (10 units) LOSS

Id say "Good Luck" to all - But tonight we shouldnt need it! :shake:

Last edited:
I like this one quite a bit too G. Philly is no better than a middle of the road team this year. See you at the bank

This line is misleading because it should and WILL draw Philly action at 6.5.

would actually draw dallas action.60% of action is coming in from dallas,70% on ml for eagles. love your writeups, best of luck

This line is misleading because it should and WILL draw Philly action at 6.5.

would actually draw dallas action.60% of action is coming in from dallas,70% on ml for eagles. love your writeups, best of luck

Doubt that. Wagerline shows 55% on Philly. What you using?

70% on a 2.5 to 1 ML payout is alot for the books to have to handle.

Cleveland responded well against Pittsburgh and they should have won SU. The interception at the goal line, reversed the outcome completely. Impressively, Cleveland stayed in the game and played masterfully on defense. Poor play calling two weeeks in-a-row caused the loss.

:shake:

really? the browns i watched last night never put any sustained offense together - stupid penalties -against a QB playing with a separated shoulder...good luck with the cowboys tonight - i have no opinion - but I think we watched two diff games last night....

May the best man or (girl) win! LOL Sorry buddy but we are on opposite sides tonight. I have to go with my home boys tonight. I think our defense will stand up to the task tonight. :smiley_acbe:

really? the browns i watched last night never put any sustained offense together - stupid penalties -against a QB playing with a separated shoulder...good luck with the cowboys tonight - i have no opinion - but I think we watched two diff games last night....

I agree ...What game did you watch G-MAN...

Pitt never did either with 10 points against the Browns. They played well. I never said that either team had any offense...Just that Cleveland would have won a game that was decided by an INT at the goal line.

PS. Philly got their gifts last night as well.

Back