Fun Friday

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
I love this card and will be on alot of games.

Raptors +6/ML +200

New coach, new motivation. off a bad loss in Denver the other night, and a struggling Utah team.

We match up very well with the Jazz if Boozer is out. There won't be a huge rebounding edge because Okur is also a bad rebounder for his size and position. Other than Korver, the Jazz dont have the outside threats to for our defensers to hedge on.

Raptors have generally been very good on the last game of a road trip; 8-2 ATS (1 loss came in OT) on the last game of a raod trip.

Raps Over 202

Triano has publicly stated that he wants to push the tempo and run more. I am expecting an emphasis on post play with plenty of kick outs from JO and Bosh.

Raptors +3 1H
Raps/Jazz Over 100 1H

Knicks Over 215 lose

Hawks are back and healthy.

Knicks +10.5 win

I think the Knicks can stay with the Hawks in a track meet.

Bobcats Over 187 win

JO returning has given everyone on the team a boost and has helped the play of Wallace and Felton.

Cavs -6 1H. win

Cavs have been out to a really good start on this streak of theirs. Indy has had a brutal schedule and have manged to claw themselves back into games near the end.

Philly/Pistons Over 186 win

Forget that Philly has been playing the unders so far this year. with Brand out, Philly can go back to what made them a threat last year; an uptempo game.

GS +8.5 lose

Added a teaser pays 3:1 lose

Lakers-4.5/Magic-6/Nets+.5/Cavs-4/Pistons-1/Celtics-1

Leans

Cavs
Magic
might even have parlay tonight.

*all my Raptor plays are usually more than what I normally play on other games, except half or quarter lines.

Last edited:
Added a teaser pays 3:1

Lakers-4.5/Magic-6/Nets+.5/Cavs-4/Pistons-1/Celtics-1

Adding Cavs -6 1H.

Cavs have been out to a really good start on this streak of theirs. Indy has had a brutal schedule and have manged to claw themselves back into games near the end.

Philly/Pistons Over 186

Forget that Philly has been playing the unders so far this year. with Brand out, Philly can go back to what made them a threat last year; an uptempo game.

BOL on the picks but you know how pitiful Utah has been at home in the first half so why nothing on that? Also Cleveland has been a fine first half team so nothing wrong with that bet but saying Indiana has clawed back in the second half of these road games? Only their first game vs Detroit. They have been much more a first half threat. GL

BOL on the picks but you know how pitiful Utah has been at home in the first half so why nothing on that? Also Cleveland has been a fine first half team so nothing wrong with that bet but saying Indiana has clawed back in the second half of these road games? Only their first game vs Detroit. They have been much more a first half threat. GL

This Pacers team scares me on DD spreads. Tuck you on anything tonight?

Raptors line wasn't out at the time, before I had to go out. Anyone know what the 1H lines opened up at?

Raptors +3 1H
Raps/Jazz Over 100 1H

Back