Full Game Totals POD

Loves2kickass

Here to cap the games
Wednesday, April 3
4:40PM PDT

Wrigley Field
Chicago, Illinois

Colorado Rockies (Quantrill - R) vs Chicago Cubs (Little - L)
Ov 7 (-118)

Reactions: KJ
A MLB day full of rain delays including this one. If the game starts, bets that have been "unequivocally determined" will still be honored. That means if a game goes over in a shortened game, it will still count. Otherwise, overs and unders will be void if the game doesn't go nine innings.

2nd POD in a row involving the Cubs. Again, this total is to low at 7/7.5. Some books are at 7.5 juiced to the under. I'd play this up to 7ov, -145 which would equate to anything lower than 7.5ov, -130. Buying it to 7 if you have to would protect you against the very slim chance of a push.

You're welcome brother. I'd rather bet a couple grand on a play then a couple hundo on 15-20. Just my style. Best of luck to you.

i wish i could do it that way, problem is i never been good picking that one play!! baseball perfect for volume if you have a solid method of capping it, the more plays i get down on the better i do over the course of the season! within reason of course, i ain't just firing at shit for fun, i'm trying to make plays i know will cash more often than the price suggest, i always tell ppl i have no freaking clue what gonna happen in any one random baseball game, sometimes i have a decent idea but lots of things can derail a ball game. sometimes id like to be able to just bet more on 1 but ill be broke inside a month, lol. hope it keeps working out for you, that total today was crazy with those pitchers and offenses!

i wish i could do it that way, problem is i never been good picking that one play!! baseball perfect for volume if you have a solid method of capping it, the more plays i get down on the better i do over the course of the season! within reason of course, i ain't just firing at shit for fun, i'm trying to make plays i know will cash more often than the price suggest, i always tell ppl i have no freaking clue what gonna happen in any one random baseball game, sometimes i have a decent idea but lots of things can derail a ball game. sometimes id like to be able to just bet more on 1 but ill be broke inside a month, lol. hope it keeps working out for you, that total today was crazy with those pitchers and offenses!
I've had no problem with that "one play". If someone or others choose to play the board more power to them but I don't need to do that.

I have no clue what's going to happen in one random game either but I trust my analytics. If you choose to play 20 games per day have at it.

Short sample size, 2 games, 2, game totals of 7, total runs 33. Both plays won by a an average of 9.5 runs. I must know what I'm doing?

Best of luck.

Back