FUCK DALLAS.....CFB Sat Fades and Smart Monies

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
YTD: 20-21-3 +4.02 units

Started the week off on a good foot cashing the UTAH ticket. Expecting a nice day today since I'll be able to line watch.

SYRACUSE +7, +100
Public numbers show most playing Pitt. However, the line has dropped, and their is a SMART MONEY play on the 'Cuse....gotta like this spot.

MISS ST +21, -110
Coupla factores working AGAINST WEST VIRGINIA here:

1. Game is in Miss in the heat. WVU players struggled with the heat in ECU, this should be worse.
2. Unlike many of their opponents, WVU will face a team with a good run defense today.
3. Game is on grass, which should help slow down WVU.

Will be adding more....GOOD LUCK.

Thanks Mista!

C'mon Rexy.....Pitt in the dome? PERRY PATTERSON.....LOL....Good luck!

good luck killa. i will be on cuse witcha, an also will be wit u on dallas on sunday ;) jump on aim

Adding:

TEMPLE +24.5, -110
Fade Play

OREGON ST +3, +100
Fade Play

U-La-La +18, -110
Fade PLay

Waiting to see if I can get a 14 on NEVADA

Adding:

All Smart Monies/Line moves:

KANSAS -1, -108
IDAHO -1, +100
IOWA ST +7, -110

Can't catch a break...Kansas blows the game with 30 seconds left...

WYOMING -110
Smart Money

heh kansas state right?

good line hit it at 3.5 also before it dropped to 3 not long after

Yeah, got the 3.5 from the local.

NEVADA +14, -110
Fade

MIDDLE: Risking .5 units to win 10 units
NEVADA +14, -110
HAWAII -11, -110
(THANK YOU LOCAL!)

:moose:Thank you WVU for scoring a meaningless TD with a minute left..............................

Middle: Risking .5 to win 10 units

ECU -3, -110
VIRGINIA +6, -110

VIRGINA +6, -110 (2 units)

RSMS9999 said:
man, FUCK West Virginia. If they dont return that punt at the end, its a kneel down finish

Between that and Kstate scoring 14 points in two minutes, I've been moosed twice already today. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck.:down:

smh i have no idea why u were on okie state. smart money play was on KSU not okie state dog

smh212 said:
Between that and Kstate scoring 14 points in two minutes, I've been moosed twice already today. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck.:down:

I am so pissed at Okie State!! :hairout: :hairout: :hairout:

How can a team be up +10 with three minutes to go and lose the game and the cover?? That's what makes gambling so frustrating sometimes. :(

SoonerBS said:
I am so pissed at Okie State!! :hairout: :hairout: :hairout:

How can a team be up +10 with three minutes to go and lose the game and the cover?? That's what makes gambling so frustrating sometimes. :(

GUNDY is a JUNIOR Marty Shottenheimer...went into the PREVENT O and we couldn't get a 1st down...OSU D BLOWS...who gives up 31 to KSU???????????????????????????

tru said:
smh i have no idea why u were on okie state. smart money play was on KSU not okie state dog

Dude, I just looked at my sheet and it was KSTATE I bet not Okie State.....why I had Okie State in my head is beyond me. Must've been the 15 beers..LOL.

Back