Froch V Groves 2

Completely agree. At least give him the 8 count and if he's done he's done. It was for "unified" titles after all.

To me it was a judgement call that ended up being the right one even though he got up. His knee looked in bad shape and even after he got up he was stumbling around, clearly would have been stopped at 8 regardless.

HBO didn't cover the interviews gonna have to watch them later.

Very upset that Kellerman called Ward the best fighter in the world, really when a guy name Floyd still is fighting?

Totally laughable considering 168 and 175 were two of the weakest divisions in boxing when he was winning the Super 6.

Sucks. HBO blew off the post fight interview. Froch is consistently good on the mic too.

IMO it was a sham HBO wasn't in London for this fight, it was a joke.

Oh shit I didn't think the 24/7 would be on right now. Fuck yeah, it's like it is midnight on Saturday but actually only 5 pm lol.

IMO it was a sham HBO wasn't in London for this fight, it was a joke.

Oh shit I didn't think the 24/7 would be on right now. Fuck yeah, it's like it is midnight on Saturday but actually only 5 pm lol.

Agree 100%. They don't even have to produce the show just send the three guys there to call it.

And now it doesn't even matter with Ward as he's content to totally train wreck his career thinking he's some big star and deserves top 5 fighter money.

Agree 100%. They don't even have to produce the show just send the three guys there to call it.

Yup, they just used the Sky coverage for this fight anyways.

Whats even crazier is Hershman was ringside for the fight,

Dan Rafael is tearing HBO a new and they deserve it.

martinez not allowed to wear his knee brace.....

This one is gonna be the gamble of all gambles really.

Sergio should dominate Cotto and stop him, but that knee is one of the biggest question marks I have seen in this sport at the top level.

It makes a Cotto play worth a stab in my mind, but I still don't see him winning the fight.

i don't like how the number keeps moving away from cotto, especially after the knee brace news. i'm liking the over more than cotto right now.

Back