reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
YTD: 114-90-9 +59.61 Units
ATS: 54-45-7 +15.55 Units
Totals: 51-32-2 +33.95 Units
ML: 1-0 +2.0 Units
ML Dog: 7-11 +1.26 Units
Parlay: 1-2 +6.85 Units

1-0 +1 Units yesterday, although I didn't fare very well in NCAA... gotta stop playing so many games.

Locked in a couple for tomorrow.

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Milwaukee Bucks -3.5 - 1.10 Units for 1
Los Angeles Clippers @ Washington Wizards -6 - 1.04 Units for 1
Both games are similar in why I am betting them... The Cavs and Clipps just don't impress me when they play on the road. Facing two teams playing very well and will be at home. Two of the hottest teams in the East right now vs. Road teams playing 3rd game in 4th days... Home teams pretty well rested with only their 2nd game in 6 days and 1 day of rest. Sure the Clippers blew out the Heat but that was probably the most depleted Heat team you'll see all season and would have been blown out by nearly anybody. One thing the Cavs have going for them is they are 3-3 in Division while the Bucks are only 1-5, but I just can't see the Bucks losing this one. But 5/6 of those divisional games for the Bucks were on the road.

may add more later

Last edited:
Washington is a nice play, will probably play it as well.

Tell me about it, I thought I was about to lose 10 units in NCAA, at the beginning I went 2-0 and everything seemed to be looking sweet. Next thing every other play is looking bad, ending up losing 3 units which I was completely happy with by the way things were looking. I lost my biggest play and a 5 team parlay, if I would of won my biggest play I would have been up 3 units.

Good Luck with the plays Friday

Something fishy is going on with the Wizards...-5.5 to the Clippers? If that doesn't look like a trap then I don't know what is. Love the bucks myself.

mx - tough day yesterday for CBB, but we have out bumps in the road. just have to learn not to worry about them so much. i'd stay away from the parlays unless that was a once in a while thing though. BOL and hope thanks. hope we can get the wiz

redbearde - definitely love this play, may add more or play a 1Q on it. thanks and GL

JPicks - yea there is, but i'm not going to try and overcap I'm just going to take it like its a gift haha. thanks and BOL, cash lets cash on the Bucks tonight.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=TableEven vAlign=top>Update: Buck forward Charlie Villanueva did not play against the Wizards in Wednesday night's matchup.</TD></TR><TR><TD height=5>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR class=TableOdd><TD vAlign=top>Analysis: The first game after Buck coach Terry Stotts stated that Villanueva would not be starting for the foreseeable future, Charlie V. did not play at all. We are unaware of an injury, so this does not bode well for the second-year big man out of Connecticut. Trade him now if you can get any value. I'm officially worried. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / message -->

any thoughts?

thanks Farm, feel the wiz should come through tonight.

Beanbag - from a fantasy standpoint it is quite disconcerting, lol. what a waste of space on my team. But the Bucks are rolling right now and Charlie Bell and Mo Williams have stepped up big, don't think this affects the Bucks terribly at all at the moment... maybe down the line.

thanks DuY.

Adding quite a bit more, hope it doesn't hurt me in the end. Think this should be my final card for tonight though.

Miami Heat @ Phoenix Suns -9.5 1H - 1.73 Units for 1.5
We all know... Wade, Posey, Walker, Shaq.

Dallas Mavericks @ San Antonio Spurs UNDER 185.5 - 1.05 Units for 1
Should be a physical game, Dallas traveling back form Indiana catching a Spurs team on a days rest who want a win before going back out to Memphis. Defense will be key for the Spurs against the Mavs and we know the Mavs can D up this year.

New York Knicks ML @ Seattle Supersonics - 1 Unit for 1.83
Seattle is better at home but the Knicks could dominant inside tonight. Q-Rich coming back giving the Knicks one more scoring option and can defend some. Seattle playing their 3rd in 4th and it hasn't been an easy schedule for them over the past week having to go B2B twice on the road and make a trip back home in between those two sets of B2B road games, sure Knicks are playing their 3rd in 4th but they were only just in Portland while Seattle is coming out of Houston.

Charlotte Bobcats +3.5 1Q @ Orlando Magic - 1.10 Units for 1
I like the scrappiness of the Bobcats, think they should keep it close early.
Charlotte's had 3 days off and Orlando has had 2 but this is Charlottes only game for a week. They get 4 days off and their focus should be on this game and this game alone.

Philadelphia 76ers ML 1Q @ Minnesota Timberwolves - 1 Unit for 1.71
Philly has stayed close in most of their games early on, usually until the 1H. won't bet on them for the game but against a T-wolves team who just don't blow their opponents out, I saw some value in the 76ers to win the 1st Quarter.

I like the first quarter, first half, almost any action with the Bobcats for the reasons you mentioned as well as a general concept of looking toward road teams off a home loss. Also looking at first half over. GL

thanks spek
tuck - bobcats looking like a popular dog tonight to bet on, thanks
thanks terpman
thanks believe

gl to yall

just to make it easy for yall here are my final plays:

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Milwaukee Bucks -3.5 - 1.10 Units for 1
Los Angeles Clippers @ Washington Wizards -6 - 1.04 Units for 1
Miami Heat @ Phoenix Suns -9.5 1H - 1.73 Units for 1.5
Dallas Mavericks @ San Antonio Spurs UNDER 185.5 - 1.05 Units for 1
New York Knicks ML @ Seattle Supersonics - 1 Unit for 1.83
Charlotte Bobcats +3.5 1Q @ Orlando Magic - 1.10 Units for 1
Philadelphia 76ers ML 1Q @ Minnesota Timberwolves - 1 Unit for 1.71

Threw this one in late:

Player Prop:
Eddy Curry OVER 20 pts - 1 Unit for 1

GL tonight everyone.

Last edited:
Renew, I know parlays are usually give aways, but I don't know what it is about me but I am lucky with them and I never post them because I don't expect them to make anybody else money, but in college I have hit a 4 team and a 5 team this year, pocketing $375, so I do keep my wager small I never expect to win unless the first three games win then I sort of get my hopes up. FYI last year I hit a good parlay % in the NBA like 4 out of 20, but I haven't really played any this year, to focused on regular plays. I figure in the college basketball their is so many games to play and I don't research the plays I usually pick games that are gut feelings. Vs. the NBA I always research. Sometimes I just through a parlay out their.

Yeah, I know what you mean by the parlay and I never try to get rich of them by putting up a large amount on it.

Good Luck with the Wiz I didn't make a play, but after that scary 1st q their making a comeback.

Back