The Truth Is Out There
26-23-2 (+1.36)

1-0 last night.

Brooklyn Nets at Toronto Raptors

The play...

Raptors -11.5 (2 units)

:popcorn:

Sticking with the formula.

Raps have burned me a few times (mainly Dwayne Casey's fault, one of the worst roster managers in the league) but have to stay loyal to the 'process'.

Spot fade.

3 in 4 for the Nets, playing on zero rest and getting 8+ points on the road.

Also a 'sandwich' road game which has been a decent fade in recent seasons.

Fade 'dogged' teams on the road that have previously played at home for 3+ games and their next 2+ games are at home...

18-35 ATS last 2 seasons (2-6 ATS so far this season).

Teams in this spot getting double-digits are 3-11 ATS the past 2 seasons.

Lean wHornets and Spurs.

:shake:

Last edited:
Thanks.

DeMarre Carroll sitting this one out which is a shame. Dude was a major motivational angle in the Raps favor.

Thanks.

DeMarre Carroll sitting this one out which is a shame. Dude was a major motivational angle in the Raps favor.

Good luck, but I think that him playing was actually a factor in Nets favor, not the Raps...
Hope you win!

Some of these 4th quarter benches are laughable...

Like, literally bet some of these teams then live take dog around 9 min left to 15 min left...

Worked like a charm for instance Jazz vs Rockets last week...

Probably against. You might ask yourself which team actually has the rest advantage in that game.
The refs seem very bad to me in the game for you.
The way the Nets played last night is also suspicious
But on top of everything you pick a great road dog to jump on playing with major revenge.

By the way not clear if I play the game but based on the Days you should run away screaming from the Hornets

Late CJ Miles pull out gonna hurt the Craps.

Their bench is ass without him.

And the Canadian Nik Stauskas is in the building to wreck spreads.

Casey probably gonna do his usual play the starters most of the 3rd quarter and put the bums in to hold fort in the forth,

Then chuck the starters in when they've cooled down completely with 4 mins to play.

That's his modus operandi.

Casey knows how to blow covers better than most.

See, right here I would bet Brooklyn +23.5

That is a 12 point middle....to possibly go 2-0 and you already know the potential rotations for this team...

Casey is doing it, starters played most if not all of the 3rd.

Garbage time starts early in Canada.

Back