1-0 last night.

Miami Heat at Toronto Raptors

The play...

Raptors
-10 -115 (2.3 to win 2)

Had too.

Grande still holding a 10.

:shake:

Heat still sitting in a bad spot and short-handed, should roll-over in the 2nd half.

Keep it going emkee. Was thinking to play the Spurs again but I think ill just wait for an ingame opportunity

Keep it going emkee. Was thinking to play the Spurs again but I think ill just wait for an ingame opportunity

Thanks man.

Thinking about it as well.

Only 3 teams have had to cover an away spread of 12+ on consecutive nights, the 1996 Bulls, the 2001 Lakers and the '2010 Heat.

Good company for the Spurs who along with the Dubs are making history this season.

Looking forward to the game on Monday.

I like the Under in LA much much more...
SAS has GSW on deck and while they can trash LAL in their sleep, it's a problematic spot, especially given the bad ATS numbers that teams have this season, before facing the Warriors...

I like the Under in LA much much more...
SAS has GSW on deck and while they can trash LAL in their sleep, it's a problematic spot, especially given the bad ATS numbers that teams have this season, before facing the Warriors...

The 2 days off after tonight somewhat negates that, imo.

Spurs would struggle not to beat this team by 18+ much like last night.

Starters build, bench holds. That bench is something else, they could beat the Lakers by 20 themselves.

Spurs 18-4 ATS (21-1 SU) vs losing teams this season with an average points differential of 20 points.

7-1 SU and ATS on the road with an APD of 21.4, Pops not calling off the dogs this season.

The 2 days off after tonight somewhat negates that, imo.

Spurs would struggle not to beat this team by 18+ much like last night.

Starters build, bench holds. That bench is something else, they could beat the Lakers by 20 themselves.

Spurs 18-4 ATS (21-1 SU) vs losing teams this season with an average points differential of 20 points.

7-1 SU and ATS on the road with an APD of 21.4, Pops not calling off the dogs this season.

Not just his second unit.. but his last 5 would be capable of laying points to regular teams this season in certain situations.

adding...

San Antonio Spurs at Los Angeles Lakers

The play...

Spurs -16 (1 unit)

Convinced myself.

Small because it's the Spurs' 2nd consecutive natty TV game off delivering a beatdown.

:popcorn:

Incompetent refs gonna make this game in Toronto interesting. There was no foul on that Bosh 3 attempt.

Never a doubt...

Plenty more Miami fades to come...sat this one out and kicking myself...

Yeah, hopefully Bulls are getting stomped in Cleveland tonight and then come back home after two bad losses... Not sure I can trust Bulls as big favorites, but if injuries will remain the same for the Heat... May just have to play Bulls -8 or whatever the line will be...

Back