Friday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 3-1 and +4.82 ayer. Now 30-27 and up 6.40 on the season. That's more like it...

Not much for me today. Poker on STL, I like other side and will need it, so no play.

I believe the bottom has dropped out of the Gigantes. Lost money on or against them 3 straight, but I'll go back to the well with Cain at Petco. Should be -130, so I'll gladly lay cheap here.

THe play: Giants -103 (after commission) medium to big 2.5u.

Grienke is a bit cheap. Hanley back in. Let's try the runline.

The play: Doyers -1.5 +135 (after commission) medium 2u.

Nothing else for me; a bit miffed I missed out on an in wind, a non-hitting Cub team and "E" today at Wrigley. So much for trying to relax a bit around lunchtime.

GL!

:shake:

I don't expect this to regularly happen, but if you ever have the chance and are seeing a game opposite from "poker", would be interested in seeing why that is

dwight - i only see prices. Whenever QT or the pokers are against me and the line moves 15-20 cents, it creates far more value on the side I prefer. Baseball is not unique (prices are important in football and basketball as well)... but the difference between winning and losing is magnified in what price you take, not what side you're on.

not sure if you cap it, but we got a few nice guys for gloves here

you like anything this weekend?

keep posting bro:thumbsup2:

no UFC, no hockey for me. Depressed that I missed series prices on Detroit and Dallas, each of which I thought were way too high.

no UFC, no hockey for me. Depressed that I missed series prices on Detroit and Dallas, each of which I thought were way too high.
LOL, gloves for me means boxing Rex my bad

I am talking the DC card with the baddest 50 year old on the planet, The Alien AKA The Executioner AKA Mr Philadelphia AKA B-Hop.....

also when will I learn.....SD/SF, just bet the UNDER...sigh.....C'mon Gigantes!!!

Anyhow, let me know if you like anything at the Armory....Hopkins under 2 bills should be good

Holler

nothing there twink.

if i were the manager of the giants, i would not bother to take this fat slob backup catcher out of the game. I would give him his unconditional release. Him swinging 2-0 with first and second and no out there top 7 is the most fucking idiotic shit i ever saw. I never bitch about injuries or who sits (Posey) and who plays. But K first at bat, K second at bat and now 6u-3 DP, this queer is responsible for 4 outs directly and is not a good game caller either, making Cain's pitch count soar despite him not giving up dick all night (a run in the first, then no baserunners for four innings). Joke.

Back