Friday's CFB...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Last night worked out well.

Ended up with OVER at BYU half and UNDER at Aubbie half, so 3-0 this week for me, big thanks to those who helped me monitor the VERSUS network game (jesus, it's gonna be a long year for me in that Mountain West, not getting that damn channel)...

Going with Rutgers tonight. I like Schiano and it's a revenge spot for them after the loss last year. I expect full focus and USF has been through a lot so far this year. Expect the Knights to beat them up up front, and Rice/Leonard to get theirs...

The play: Rutgers -3 for a small bet.
Rutgers -3.5 for a small bet (totalling a medium bet)

No thoughts on the total. Won't be around for the halftime... and won't be able to post my thoughts on the rest of Saturday's card until the morning, damn time constraints have been a beeyatch at work this week!!!

GL all!

:shake:

sorry for those interested, just 1-0 this week, not trying to falsify records, since I didn't post the halftime bets in the forum, only in the MSN messenger to whoever was around that listened lol...

I know most of you don't care, but I'm sure a few do...

4_1_201.gif

CollegeKingRex said:
sorry for those interested, just 1-0 this week, not trying to falsify records, since I didn't post the halftime bets in the forum, only in the MSN messenger to whoever was around that listened lol...

I know most of you don't care, but I'm sure a few do...

Please give us ACCURATE records around here, will ya? We want to see ACCURATE records!!!
fasttalk.gif

Back