FriDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
ThursDay went 16-6-0 +14.03 ytd +17.64, finally a few nice days in a row. Today should help see if I am really seeing the ball better(tuff matchups today)....or is it all Lady Luck showing me her stuff

Fri
901 Miami Marlins* +177 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x half
901 Miami Marlins/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 7½ -110 x halfmore negatives about this Marlin's tm right now than the Pirates tm... but but even so I give the Fish a chance to win and lots of value imo
903 St. Louis Cardinals* -169 vs Philadelphia Phillies x2
903 St. Louis Cardinals/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 9 -110 x2....Morgan has been awful this season with a 6.81 ERA at home and he does not go deep into games, so theCards should get a few looks at one of the worst bullpen’s in the Majors. The Cards have scored 30 runs in their last five games and I think they continue hitting tonite. Phillies bats are also hot

906 Cincinnati Reds* +156 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x half
905 Los Angeles Dodgers/Cincinnati Reds* Over 9 -120 x2
damn, another dog that I have to give a chance to win as the Reds are playing decent ball. I expect both tms to hit these SP's

907 Washington Nationals* -139 vs Atlanta Braves x2
907 Washington Nationals/Atlanta Braves* Over 7 -135 x1two good SP's,but I still like the Nats bats as theNats are 11-5 in last 16 games where six of their last eight games went over. Atlanta lost seven of last eight games and six of their last seven games went over. this total is a tossup with Roark coming off 7 shutout innings to the Braves in his last start and has a 1.73 ERA in his career against the Braves who are the lowest scoring team in the Majors. Teheran has an ERA under three and has only allowed 3 runs over his last 16 innings pitched so I think runs will be at premium for both teams in this one.....but I still feel Over LOL :)

909 Chicago Cubs* -150 vs Colorado Rockies x2 ...I'll stay with the hot tm here with Hendricks has allowed three runs in one game, two runs in two games, one run in one game, and six times he hasn’t allowed the opponents an earned run... eight runs in 10 starts.I want play the total with Col as I just cant win. This will be a big test for Cubs against a good lineup in a tough place to pitch. The Rockies struggle against the NL Central, going 9-23 over their last 32.

912 San Francisco Giants* -1 -127 vs New York Mets x2 ...Cueto against Lugo who is making his 1st MLB start and he is 0-1, 2.65 in nine MLB games (17 IP). He was 3-4, 6.50 in 21 AAA games Gotta try the Giants again here although they have looked terriable since the break

913 Arizona Diamondbacks* -143 vs San Diego Padres x half
913 Arizona Diamondbacks/San Diego Padres* Over 7 -140 x1
DBacks have allowed 21 runs in their last three games and five or more runs in seven straight games and have an ERA of 5.09 and have lost 10 of their last 12 games when allowing more than three runs.Cosart hasnt looked good since coming over from the Stros.Aiz should still win the game

discussion if wanted on the rest

916 Baltimore Orioles* -108
vs Houston Astros x2

917 Texas Rangers* -131 vs Tampa Bay Rays x2
917 Texas Rangers/Tampa Bay Rays* Under 7½ -125 x1

919 Boston Red Sox* -108 vs Detroit Tigers x1

922 Cleveland Indians* -116 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1
921 Toronto Blue Jays/Cleveland Indians* Under 9½ -125 x half

923 Oakland Athletics* -110 vs Chicago White Sox x1
923 Oakland Athletics/Chicago White Sox* Over 9 -150 x half

926 Kansas City Royals* -127 vs Minnesota Twins x1
925 Minnesota Twins/Kansas City Royals* Over 9 -125 x half
927 New York Yankees* -138 vs Los Angeles Angels x2

930 Seattle Mariners* -1 -126 vs Milwaukee Brewers x2

Like a lot of it. Do not like the Arizona play at all. Have sympathy for the Baltimore pick but may play Houston first 5. Splits are not kind to Miley here and poor history with ump. Today is Friday. That is 13-6 for the Padres and 7-12 for Arizona. You have paid dearly for betting against them on Friday and maybe you collect here but I have real doubts. Cosart in his last 4 starts has been hit hard in 1 game and given up 1 run in the other 3. Greinke could lose this game no problem.
Tanaka and the Miami play both seem very reasonable. GL

Like a lot of it. Do not like the Arizona play at all. Have sympathy for the Baltimore pick but may play Houston first 5. Splits are not kind to Miley here and poor history with ump. Today is Friday. That is 13-6 for the Padres and 7-12 for Arizona. You have paid dearly for betting against them on Friday and maybe you collect here but I have real doubts. Cosart in his last 4 starts has been hit hard in 1 game and given up 1 run in the other 3. Greinke could lose this game no problem.
Tanaka and the Miami play both seem very reasonable. GL
thanks for the feedback tuck, maybe I can win a few of them. lots of tuff games to capp tonite, but the plays are in so I have to feel pretty good about them gl my friend

BOL Blood - nice run and good to see you back in the black, keep up the good work.

Passing Astro's due to line move and just playing over. GL

tuck, i still dont understand the l\movement on this Stros game. Orioles really excel vs RH pitching, as the rank 2nd in all of MLB in .OPS (.803) vs right-handers. Orioles have had good success vs Astros SP McHugh. A combined .298 AVG and .830 OPS vs him. McHugh has had a rough season & these O's have gotten to him once already this season.

Lefty, I will know something more definite early next wk, not looking good but I trying to maintain my strength and outlook

Zane, U know I capp them all and play anything over a D rated play...always makes my heart feel good to show some people that U can win playing more than just 2 or 3 games a nite

WiseGuy, KC looking good. Glad we held on to that lead GL tonite

tuck, U were correct once again

Thanks guys

:shake2:

another good nite going 16-6-2 +12.22 ytd now +29.86.... I realize thats not a big # by some standards but the ole hound has really had to work for that # betting small after a miserable start this yr

GLTA

Back