Friday

Inspekdah

My man, Novak Djokovic!
9-6 +0.6 Units

BS call gave Clipps the game and f'd my ML:hairout:

Friday Plays

Heat -4.5 2.5 Units :wacka wacka:

I love the bounceback spot here for the Heat. See BAR's analysis for better detail. This team isn't the best team in the league by any means but surely cannot put up a stinker at home two games in a row. Nets put up little fight against them in the playoffs last season and this game should have that type of feel and importance to Miami. Miami isn't the Raptors who played with NJ for over 3 quarters stride for stride. Concern is the PG position... hopefully Payton can do a decent job matching up with Kidd...Think we're getting about 1.5-2.0 points given to us here.

IND/NOK UNDER 195 2.5 Units **Fri Night Play**
IND/NOK UNDER 196 1/2 UNIT *ADDING*:wacka wacka:

Have the Pacers/Hornets ever broke 200? This one looks fishy but I think we have an over-reaction to a horrible defensive CHA team without their best defender... don't see them shooting well enough..Same with the Hornets who I don't see carrying a crazy pace in this spot. Carlise hasn't given up on defense just yet.. might work against CHA to score for score but it's not a formula for success for this team.

Utah +7 1.5 Units :wacka wacka:

Love Utah in this spot. Better bigs and play a very conservative/balanced offense. I think this is a 45-50 win team... and you will not see Phoenix at their best until they figure out a rotation/strategy with Stit Stat. He does not flow with their offense.. and they are not getting out and running as effective as they were last season. Utah's pick and roll offense should slow the Suns down on offense... and Okur is going to have a mismatch all night on whoever they attempt to guard him with... especially on the perimeter. If PHO goes small Boozer will absolutely beast them.

OVR DET/BOS 194.5 1.5 Units **TAIL** LOSS

Missed a better # but I like this here. See Seabass/BAR for better reasoning than I have to give. I know the Celts want to join the run and gun offense and need to bounce back after NOK shocked them. I think Boston pushes Det for all they got.. and this game gets just over 200.

Seattle +4.5 -105 2 Units LOSS

Overvalue? LAL are still without their best player and their post game has dominated.. and the teams they've faced have shot about 25% from 3. The Warriors looked flat and uninspired and PHO blew them out... and then gave up on the road. I think Seattle needs to bounce back here after losing to Portland two nights ago.

Bulls -2 1Q 1 UNIT:wacka wacka:

Expect an energetic start. Homer play

That's it so far.. like the Hornets to win SU... but will wait to see what happens with the line.. Might jump on fading the Lakers late to try to win some money back they've cost me now.

Last edited:
Always on the same picks as you... looks good. May do the same thing as you and add more to the Hornets under... I really like the line.

leaning on miami too. but still a bit iffy bout the play. Any championship team will definitely bounce back off of a crappy ass performance. good luck son

yea renew, I might add some more on it (UNDER)... but the bigger plays I've been doing haven't cashed so maybe keeping things more balanced is the way I'll go tonight.

Thanks guys. Remember free NBA LEAGUE PASS PREVIEW going on tonight...Added.

Seattle +4.5 -105 2 Units

Overvalue? LAL are still without their best player and their post game has dominated.. and the teams they've faced have shot about 25% from 3. The Warriors looked flat and uninspired and PHO blew them out... and then gave up on the road. I think Seattle needs to bounce back here after losing to Portland two nights ago.

Interesing 6-1 ML Parlay with a good chance to hit I feel..just a shits and giggles play...

NOK, SEA ML

100 to win 620.

Back