Friday

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
YTD 69-42 30.44 Units 62.2%
Yesterday 2-1 1.01 Units

Bucks -3.5 (-104) Cavs on the road (3rd of a 4 in 5) only laying 3 to a team that's is 7-0 su and 6-1 ats at home and is also 9-1 ats last 10. Best thing about it is that the Bucks 1 non cover was against the Cavs. Think this will be a nice spot for them.

Minny/Philly O 188 (-103) Minny is in a very similar situation, albeit a less extent, that is similar to the Memphis Grizzlies. They've seemed to changed their style and have been playing a more uptempo game lately. Look at their last 10 games and you'll see their 8-2 O/U and while there are some bad defensive teams, Milwaukee, there are also some good defensive teams, SA and Chicago. Philly on their last game on the road and they've been playing better of late. They looked good against the Jazz last night, but were simply overmatched. I expect a 101-93 kind of game. Thought this line should have been closer to 192.

You can gurantee that I'll have more plays as I take a deeper look into the card.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=TableEven vAlign=top>Update: Buck forward Charlie Villanueva did not play against the Wizards in Wednesday night's matchup.</TD></TR><TR><TD height=5>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR class=TableOdd><TD vAlign=top>Analysis: The first game after Buck coach Terry Stotts stated that Villanueva would not be starting for the foreseeable future, Charlie V. did not play at all. We are unaware of an injury, so this does not bode well for the second-year big man out of Connecticut. Trade him now if you can get any value. I'm officially worried. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yeah , he is injured though..fantasy sites can be good and they can be clueless. He ha a bad shoulder...I had been wondering why his minutes were so low and then he was a DNP...:shake:

Nothing about what Charlie has done lately makes me think I'm going to miss him much. His production has easily been picked up by Mo. Williams and R. Patterson Thanks for the heads up though.

definitely love the Bucks tonight. I also agree with your play on the over, BOL.
waiting to see what else you got tonight

Bobcats +9 (-111) First the injury updates. No Gerald Wallace, Grant Hill or Keyon Dooling. Jeff McInnis could will see his first minutes as a Bobcat as well. While the loss of Wallace hurts the Bobcats I think they're more than fine without him. During the majority of the season Wallace was playing the PF position and basically didn't give the Bobcats anything on either end of the court. His recent spurt was obviously nice, but I don't think it makes or breaks this team as they are used to him being injured by now. Matt Carroll and A. Morrison do an adequate enough job to fill his role. The Bobcats also have Sean May back which imo is a bigger bonus that most think. R. Felton has played extremely well filling in for B. Knight and now has a little help with McInnis off the bench. I think the Magic are extremely over valued here as they haven't won by 9 points since Thanksgiving. My main concern with this game is why the line is so high. I can buy 6.5, but 9 just seems like to much. Overreaction to Wallace's injury? We'll see.

Also, my thoughts on the O/U. I think this game probably slides over as Orlando seems to be playing to whatever tempo the other team dictates these days. With no Wallace (defensive side) I can certainly see this game being an up and down affair, but not enough to play the Over.

I'm lazy so I'll copy and paste from Killa's thread.

Duncan OVER 20.5 Points (-102 @ Pinny)
A collaboration play with Killa... He's gone over this number 8 of 9 games in which he's played 38 minutes, and trust me, he's playing 38 minutes tonight lol.

Well I'm following the money and hopefully it's good money to follow.

Wizards/Clipps O 217 (-101)

JPicks said:
Well I'm following the money and hopefully it's good money to follow.

Wizards/Clipps O 217 (-101)

They just went APE SHIT in the 1Q. Running every possession. Can't believe I didn't jump on board for this shit, we talked about it.

Back