Friday Ump "Stalking" - weather/stats...and other thoughts

Man there is a shit load of games I love on the Over Under tomorrow with the Umps and pitching matchups. Might be a good day for some money making.

Man... what a fucking rotten deal in Cleveland.

CC decides it's time to start pitching.

I can see I am one of the few in here that need the Boston game to stay UNDER.

I am going to bet clubber Schreiber OVER in Oakland... Lean OVER in LA but without Molina and with two pitchers in good form I will pass...

Man... what a fucking rotten deal in Cleveland.

CC decides it's time to start pitching.

I can see I am one of the few in here that need the Boston game to stay UNDER.

I am going to bet clubber Schreiber OVER in Oakland... Lean OVER in LA but without Molina and with two pitchers in good form I will pass...

Really fucking warm up and down the west coast buddy.

This 1st-5 under in Houston is suddenly getting a little dicey. 0-0 into the bottom of the 5th. Then 2-out, 2-run single. Now 1st and 3rd, still 2 outs. :23_31_4:

I am about to get started myself. Leaving at halftime of the Laker game and I am going to start plowing into a bottle of Woodford Reserve...

wow man on 3rd 1 out t9 and the Rays strike out looking 2x.

...supposedly the 2nd K was an awful call per the K-zone on MLB.com, but jesus 8 runners left in scoring position AT LEAST

Well, that's Bob DAVIDSON for you, Warner... I know you guys had over and want to cry about it getting a push but I really think I had a good shot to win the under and am a bit disappointed in a push; though the Red Sox were a big bet for me so I guess I shouldn't try to have my cake and eat it too...

anyone know who is gonna be in baltimore tomorrow.. like the over alot there

Sea/Min - Eric Cooper
Tb/Bos - Tim Welke
Nyy/Bal - Jeff Nelson
Atl/Phi - Mike Dimuro
Det/Cle - Brian O'Nora
Pit/Nym - Tony Randazzo
Stl/Cin - John Hirschbeck
Sd/Hou - Ted Barrett
Chc/Mil - Jerry Crawford
Tex/Chw - Lance Barksdale
Fla/Col - Bill Miller