Friday Ump "Stalking" - weather/stats...and other thoughts

How about Adam fucking Eaton pitching like Cy Young last night, god that pissed me off. GL tonight fellas. Vicente "Boom-Boom" Padilla going to get lit up tonight and Texas should score some runs off Uehara tonight. Great weather today up and down the east coast, ball should be jumping. Just played Golden Horseshoe in Williamsburg, what a nice track.

Fuck Miller...OVER 10 in CLE
OVER 8.5 in CINCY
OVER 8.5 in MIAMI
OVER 5.5 TT BALTY

Chipper Jones turned 37 today.. He is 18/36 (.500) on his birthday with 4 Hr's 8 RBI's and 10 runs scored.. Nice nugget for the spread sheet!

:tiphat:

Chipper Jones turned 37 today.. He is 18/36 (.500) on his birthday with 4 Hr's 8 RBI's and 10 runs scored.. Nice nugget for the spread sheet!

:tiphat:

Wonder how he does the day AFTER his birthday after a night of partying. :cheers:

note:

If Tschida is ever behind the dish and volquez on the bump.. Well, you know what to do.. Braves would win and get no-hit at the same time

i was laughing as i watched that thinking the same thing , ck

I am a little league umpire.. Played the game at a high level my entire life.. Yes, frustraded having a Reds ticket today; But Tschida is a horrible umpire and I rarely say that about guys b/c it's not easy to do and a lot of guys get unfair criticism. There is only one umpire that would have torn up my Reds ticket today and this mf'er just happens to get the call to cincy.. That's it, I'm vented

:hang:

floyd getting rocked ... going to need tallet to dominate.

Tallet puts runners on 1st and 3rd, 0 out. Fields strikes out. Quentin walks to load the bases with 1 out. Thome watches strike 3 go by him. Dye grounds out. 0 runs scored. :popcorn:

I am a little league umpire.. Played the game at a high level my entire life.. Yes, frustraded having a Reds ticket today; But Tschida is a horrible umpire and I rarely say that about guys b/c it's not easy to do and a lot of guys get unfair criticism. There is only one umpire that would have torn up my Reds ticket today and this mf'er just happens to get the call to cincy.. That's it, I'm vented

:hang:

1 hit for atlanta so far thru 6

1 hit for atlanta so far thru 6

Not to mention my 1st 5 UNDER in KC just going up in flames.. 2 Hr's (3 runs) and 3 or 4 wild pitches and a couple errors makes it 5-1.. Haven't had too many of these "capped right" wrong results days so hopefully I can get it out of the system

Despite the ump, took the Cle/Min over. 5-1 Final.
Because the ump jived, took the Chi/Tor under. Already 8-0 in the 6th. :hang:

Not to mention my 1st 5 UNDER in KC just going up in flames.. 2 Hr's (3 runs) and 3 or 4 wild pitches and a couple errors makes it 5-1.. Haven't had too many of these "capped right" wrong results days so hopefully I can get it out of the system

happens moer in baseball than footsies , that's for sure

Despite the ump, took the Cle/Min over. 5-1 Final.
Because the ump jived, took the Chi/Tor under. Already 8-0 in the 6th. :hang:

feel your pain. Can't blame the ump here though .. floyd was wild and ozzie left the egbert kid in to take one for the team. Sick what he did to that kid.

on fire at the plate. serves me right for backing the white sox pitching.

Burres vs Buehrle tomorrow. Over is worth a look. But I wonder if the Jays saved anything. Marty Foster behind the plate. Can't recall what kind of ump he is, though.

Back