Friday there is a lot to like here Discussion

really like the over in hou then got good draw far as ump as well. dbags gonna hit feldman. and while i agree with a lot of what that guy was saying in write up tuck posted bout ruby i dont think stros a team you can plan on a guys hr/fb rate improving,. plus even if he good the dbag pen is not. seems incredibly likely both teams plate at least 4.

Greinke's team is only 2-7 SU lifetime versus the Angels. As a Dodger he is 1-1 SU, both games at home, with 11 runs allowed in 11 innings pitched.

really like the over in hou then got good draw far as ump as well. dbags gonna hit feldman. and while i agree with a lot of what that guy was saying in write up tuck posted bout ruby i dont think stros a team you can plan on a guys hr/fb rate improving,. plus even if he good the dbag pen is not. seems incredibly likely both teams plate at least 4.

shocked to see you say mean things about ARI

Greinke's team is only 2-7 SU lifetime versus the Angels. As a Dodger he is 1-1 SU, both games at home, with 11 runs allowed in 11 innings pitched.

surprised to read that

shocked to see you say mean things about ARI

surprised to read that

lol. i do bet them a lot it seems. they might win, i kinda lean that way but think the over the better option. of the nice things i say about zona im quite sure ive never said anything flattering about their pen!

Back