Friday talk, etc...

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Surprised Twins still haven't named starter

Here's all starters record over 3 years during first 30 games of season..
of note. Davies biggest fade and top over getter. Grienke, Monty and Fliers top overs list as well. Freeland surprising 7-1 to the under!

View attachment 32063

Hilarious, Minny already -230 without a starter named...boy do ChiSox suck or what?

Weather
55419bba-a106-4d34-be85-ac63af5f762d.png

Cubs really haven't performed well in Friday day games with temp under 60, despite being avg 135 favorite/ Fact is they were only dogs 4 times and won 2 of those

67dfebcd-92e6-48e5-896f-96b33677de35.png

I'm lovin Clevinger today even vs the Stroshow. I think tribe likely to pick it up here after a tougher start than we would have thought. Solid value on RL, ML is even worth it too imo.

Tillman has looked bad so far, but that was vs Yankees and Astros, teams he has struggled against most of his career. He's much better vs Red Sox and especially at Fenway where he is 5-1-3 (52.2 IP) lifetime with a combined xFIP of 3.96. Although Rodriguez has been successful vs O's, I wouldn't be too excited after his first start only lasted 3.2 innings.
Red Sox likely have some let down after Yankee series ending last night, including a lengthy rain delay. O's looked better swinging the bat last game and are better defensively than Boston. Probably be on RL at -120 or better.

View attachment 32065

Difficult day
Sanchez usually is bad April and May and likes 5 days rest usually good on it
Darvish bad at home
Davies is playing after a win when he gives major effort

Freeland is not good
Roark is WAY over valued
Friday has been very bad for the Angels but they are extremely good team right now
Clevinger is good and Friday has been very good for the Indians
Houston 0-2 on Friday this season and I am likely to bet on them
Early thought in Washington is small bet on Colorado and the over. I guess that is in conflict with previous remarks

Last edited:
Must admit I'm surprised the Pirates only laying -130 vs fish? Bucs rolling at 9-3 while Marlins have lost 7 of 9 and Peters gave up 9 ER in 2.67 inn last time out(vs Phil). I may love the pirates at this discount price...just smells a little fishy

Awesome day pitcher in Yu w/ a high ERA (perception) and low WHIP (reality).

His home numbers last 2 years were mostly with Rangers. Hitters park coming off big time injury. Previously a good home pitcher.

Eduardo for the Sox has started slow in years past. Don’t really trust Tillman either. Potential over here

Kind of funny when I hit Nationals over 9 I did not realize the 16 miles straight out. Serious increase

Back