Friday swingin' A's swingin' their nuts Discussion

Austin. Hit on Kersh last nite. I appreciate your hard work. But going to ride that donkey till it dies

The +money on coinflip games is what I try to look for so I didn't feel bad about the one-run loss with the Braves. I can make that back in the long term, so it's all good.

At first glance I see the Bucs with the 26th OPS versus LHP. But the last time they faced a lefty they hit the shit out of Bumgarner. And they got 2 runs in 4 innings the previous day against Franklin Morales, who is also a lefty.

In his two home starts at Chase Field Nuno went 11.2 IP and allowed 3 R on 10 H with 2 BB and 5 K. He started a game versus the Bucs back on May 18, so he has some history with these batters - they've at least seen him once.

Volquez did pretty well on Sep 10 last season at 'Zona after making his previous start at Coors Field. That's what sticks out is that in his last outing he only lasted 4.1 innings at Coors.

My bad. I did not watch the game. But props for watching. Betting on feel is real, and it is annoying when dudes don't actually watch the games they bet on. But no, I didn't see it.

That's cool.I was just doing a pregame brain dump. I don't normally try to judge teams emotional state. Yesterday was unique with the trades and that bizarre ending in Miami game. It looks like they failed tonight anyway tho.

Back