Friday Stalking the Umps.... and other notes

• Thread starter Thread starter signalcaller
  • Start date Start date
S

signalcaller

I havent seen a thread yet so I thought I might as well get the discussion goin. Another great day yesterday. Ive been making lots of money since you guys started stalking umps out of the bushes. Lets hope we can keep it up. Ill try to contribute a little more but I have to learn the umpires a little better to say anything.
Today so far
Iassogna- Cubbies

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for correcting that. I just looked at the stafox projected umpires and they had Iass in Milwaukee. Guess I should do a little more research next time. Any of you guys got a weather report in Chicago?

Looking at the Cubs over. 7.5 looks might tasty. Might have to play one outside the "club"

Shorty - if you have time, please post the guys who are up tonight... if not, I'll try to get SY to do it or I will if I have time but with Oaks/Derby weekend I am pressed for time to some extent...

Shorty - if you have time, please post the guys who are up tonight... if not, I'll try to get SY to do it or I will if I have time but with Oaks/Derby weekend I am pressed for time to some extent...

No problem...When your done, I need your notes for the Oaks/Derby. Going to the racetrack tomorrow for a little OTB.

What we know:

Cederstrom in SF
Foster in Zona

Guys looking for a home today:

Meals was in KC
Nelson was in Houston
Hallion was in Boston
Marsh was in Cleveland
Demuth was in Texas
Layne was in TB
Welke was in Detroit
Barrett was in Pitt
Gorman was in NY
Rapuano was in Atlanta
Meriwether was in Seattle
Reilly was in SF

Happy Hunting!

Now can we break these guys down? Who is clubbing and who is not?

I am not up to speed through this week yet so these guys who worked Monday, I have no clue who is where.

I am sure the world will appreciate it.

And I'll have some Derby thoughts tonight...

What we know:

Cederstrom in SF 61.85%
Foster in Zona 63.2%

Guys looking for a home today:

Meals was in KC 62.12%
Nelson was in Houston 63.94%
Hallion was in Boston 65.12%
Marsh was in Cleveland 60.12%
Demuth was in Texas 60.85%
Layne was in TB 61.86%
Welke was in Detroit 65.11%
Barrett was in Pitt 64.06%

Gorman was in NY 63.39%
Rapuano was in Atlanta 61.6%
Meriwether was in Seattle 60.75%
Reilly was in SF 61.53%

Red indicates "Club Members"

I'll be stepping out of the club on a few today. The first one that I'll play is Zona/Mutts with Foster UNDER 9 EV.

In the past 3 weeks, Foster has called 4 games and has averaged a 55.45% strikes called vs balls (excludes hit balls) which ranks him #4 on my UNDER list for that period. On the season, he is ranked #6 with a 54.92% strikes called on my UNDER list. Since 2004, he is ranked #25 on the UNDER list.

I was a little scared stepping out of the club for the Cubbies/Nats game but so far.. so good. Might have to do it a little more often. But no doubt the "club" is where that $$$ is. GL today Short

Really wanting a Club Under Ump in STL tonight. The Astros really struggle to score runs on the road. The Cards should be a little tired and distracted after a tough week and the kid pitching for the Astros has been decent so far this year.

good points, MrEd... I'll be there myself if the right guy pops out. Also note Marsh's 60.12 percentage as a qualifier to the "OVER" by Rule of SY...

Tribe/O's

Kellogg is behind the dish in Baltimore...."Current Member" OVER 9 1/2 -110.

This will be a LARGE play for me. He is #1 OVER guy the last 3 weeks as he is calling 47.6% of the pitches strikes (excludes hit balls).

A's/Drays

HoHoHo Hudson behind the dish...Honorary Member. OVER 8 1/2 -125.

His #'s don't fit but this is a fan favorite of this club

Reds/Rocks

Tom Hallion behind the dish..."Current Member" UNDER 9 -105

Hallion #2 on my list of UNDER guys for 2007.

Dodgers/Braves

Randy Marsh behind the dish..."Current Member" OVER 8 1/2 -115

This season he's #5 and since 2004 #6 on my OVER list.

That's it for about an hour...Jesus, I'm on every game so far except the M's/Yanks game. Either this will be a great night or...

Well Shorty... I am with you on a lot of these, including a big bet on Baltimore OVER... but was hoping for UMP help in Atlanta, as I leaned to UNDER. Oh well, no going ahgaist the club now...

Good to hear Rex...Ya, not thrilled with Marsh in Atlanta. How you doing on the Oaks/Derby notes? Looking forward to seeing that.

I dont think Ive been on this many games over an hour period before. Its gonna be CRAAAZY. Lets hope we come away with lots of money tonight guys

Detroit/KC

Dana DeMuth behind the dish...Not a member.

I'm Playing OVER 9 -125.

In the past 3 weeks, DeMuth is calling 48.93% of the pitches strikes (excluding hit balls). He ranks #10 on the OVER list this season.

BJays/Texas

Jerry Meals behind the dish...not a member.

See ya around 7:00 or so. Hopefully Welke in Anaheim. We'll see.

Rumor has it, Shorty, that Hirschbeck's crew is in Anaheim. It should be Welke behind the dish but with the sub in that crew roaming around, you can never be sure.... Still, me likey...

Not looking like the greatest night in the world. I dont think 1 game that I have bet on is on pace for winning. :(

Who is in Arizona? Looking for an UNDER guy there, as the roof is closed, and the scoring is usually down when that's the case.

Long way to go SC...

Back