Friday Pick & Roll

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
101-79-2 ytd

Just 2, played em yesterday may add a few more plays later.

Toronto -10 I will back the raps @ home laying any number till they prove me otherwise.

NO -3.5
Fade of Utah..off big win against Det, 3/4 this week.

Last edited:
on nawwlleeanssssss as well

gl marlo

oh and if i have clamydia, you have the clap:smiley_acbe:

Pacers F Granger suspended 1 game for striking Bulls' Nocioni
<SMALL>AP, Feb 29, 2008 </SMALL>
The NBA suspended Indiana Pacers forward Danny Granger for one game without pay Friday for striking Chicago's Andres Nocioni in the face. The incident occurred in the fourth quarter of Indiana's 113-107 loss to the Bulls on Wednesday. The suspension was for Friday night's game at Toronto.

STILL NOT SO CRAZY ABOUT 11.5 FOR THE GAME. I TOOK TORONTO -3 FIRST QUARTER (115). WHAT DO YOU THINK MARLO?

Pacers F Granger suspended 1 game for striking Bulls' Nocioni
<SMALL>AP, Feb 29, 2008 </SMALL>
The NBA suspended Indiana Pacers forward Danny Granger for one game without pay Friday for striking Chicago's Andres Nocioni in the face. The incident occurred in the fourth quarter of Indiana's 113-107 loss to the Bulls on Wednesday. The suspension was for Friday night's game at Toronto.

STILL NOT SO CRAZY ABOUT 11.5 FOR THE GAME. I TOOK TORONTO -3 FIRST QUARTER (115). WHAT DO YOU THINK MARLO?

I try not to pick a game just because of a injury..suspension, etc...I put my bet in not knowing anything about this...

Toronto has won there games by an average of 17 pts @ home this year...throw in the 20-6 SU, 20-6 ATS record they have at home...if your not comfortable taking the pts...take Indy ML

+9.5...Minnesota

was leaning hard on this game...then saw that dude over @ C on it so making it a play. Wolves have been playing 1 good, 1 bad. Tonight should be there good game.

La Lakers -6.5

I have no idea what is happening with this line, but I almost played it earlier today @ 8.5. I will take the reverse line movement and have Black Mamba and the boys shove it up the bookies ass.

Edit:

Lakers dont play well in the Rose Garden...and some revenge for Portland I can see why this line dropped. Im glad it did because I see a steamroll by the boys from LA.

Last edited:
they started out there game against minny getting murdered as well

not where it starts, but where it finishes

Philly/GS O 215.5

Both of these teams are rested..line came down a bit.. Philly putting up alot more points this month....and GSW gonna get theres.

Back