LAD -130
StL +119
NYM u7
PIT +125

on the radar:
OAK u6
BOS -122
CHC under

Ventura butchered Sale's W last night- Just brutal- he was at around 103 pitches, 2 outs and he pulled him? WTF?

Fuck the CWS bullpen.

Sincerely,
Disgruntled White Sox Fan

the under backers agree from last night (i was one of them), but they did win me the first two in the series and I'm 6-2 on them this year so I can't be too upset i guess

Ventura butchered Sale's W last night- Just brutal- he was at around 103 pitches, 2 outs and he pulled him? WTF?
Yup. Sale's gone more than that before. Ventura has no idea how to manage a pitching staff. Seriously, Robin? You'd rather have Random Bad Bullpen Guy A come in a take over than let Sale, who has dominated BOS in his career, finish it off?

played KC u7.5: Fairchild

overnight leans:
OAK +116
BOS u8.5
SF u7 (would like 7.5)
LAD -130
StL +126
NYM u7

on the radar:
OAK u6
BOS -123
CHC under
PIT +110

KC under?

May I ask why?

Sanchez and Duffy still aren't getting the credit they deserve, great under park and Fairchild likes to call strikes. Phenomenal KC bullpen, think DET's is coming around, unlikely to see a great offensive showing after today's fireworks

Joe Kelly based on 28.2 on 6 or more 2.51 ERA Molina caught him mostly had 3's with the other 2 and not many games

Felix on 5
Godlike
1.67 ERA based on 43 innings
He is bette in the day but 7-2 in the night
I will have opinions but changing cities in the morning
Atlanta is 12-2 tomorrow but facing Arrieta gulp in the day

Since 2010 the Tigers are 20-5 SU and 16-9 to the under after scoring more than 10 runs the previous game.

GW I think that playing the under is a good situational play normally, but might be playing with fire with these two teams. The O/U is now 6-3-1 when these two teams play this season. When the over hits it hits by a lot, but when the under hits it is because of a 2-1 ballgame. I just think it might be playing with fire because the Tigers have single-handedly cashed the over at Kaufmann in all four of their games there this season.

GW I think that playing the under is a good situational play normally, but might be playing with fire with these two teams. The O/U is now 6-3-1 when these two teams play this season. When the over hits it hits by a lot, but when the under hits it is because of a 2-1 ballgame. I just think it might be playing with fire because the Tigers have single-handedly cashed the over at Kaufmann in all four of their games there this season.

Agree with this. Also I think both pitchers are due to regress a bit. Don't think 8 runs is all too much to ask and KC BP is completely taxed.
Detroit bats have been on fire and they hit lefties very well. Might consider DET TT over as well.

not the first time he's done that to Sale, check the 5-0 game against the Angels a month ago..that time he let Sale stay in too long

Joe Kelly based on 28.2 on 6 or more 2.51 ERA Molina caught him mostly had 3's with the other 2 and not many games

Molina and first start back from the DL makes the extended rest kinda irrelevant for me. He took an awfully long time to come back from the hamstring injury

Since 2010 the Tigers are 20-5 SU and 16-9 to the under after scoring more than 10 runs the previous game.

i like

I hit an o8.5 with Duffy when it was 3-0 in the 9th, not sure that happens again but I also don't expect KC to help much

Agree with this. Also I think both pitchers are due to regress a bit. Don't think 8 runs is all too much to ask and KC BP is completely taxed.
Detroit bats have been on fire and they hit lefties very well. Might consider DET TT over as well.

check your facts, KC didn't use a single bullpen arm they would use in a close game last night

Both Hiroki Kuroda and Miguel Gonzalez have been members of their respective teams since 2012. The O's are 9-4 SU in Gonzalez's home starts versus the AL East (avg line -111). The Yankees are 6-11 SU in Kuroda's road starts versus the AL East (avg line -106). The Yankees lost those 11 road games versus the AL East by an average margin of -4.0 ±1.8 runs per game.

Kuroda at Camden:
[TABLE="class: sr_share"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: tooltip sort_default_asc show_partial_when_sorting, bgcolor: #ddd, align: left"]Year[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]W[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]L[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip hide_non_quals, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]<nobr>W-L%</nobr>[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip sort_default_asc hide_non_quals, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]ERA[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]G[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]GS[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]IP[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]H[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]R[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]ER[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]HR[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]BB[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]SO[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]BF[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip sort_default_asc hide_non_quals, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]WHIP[/TH]
[TH="class: tooltip hide_non_quals, bgcolor: #ddd, align: center"]SO9[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2013[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2[/TD]
[TD="align: right"].000[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]10.13[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]8.0[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]15[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]9[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]9[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]5[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]7[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]39[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1.875[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]7.9[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I played Diamondbacks Over 3 -115. Goldschmidt might knock these in by himself. He has homered in every single game Lincecum started versus him and the D-Backs at AT&T Park and has 15 RBI in 15 AB in Lincecum's starts versus the D-Backs at AT&T Park. The D-Backs are 5-0 SU in those games against an average line of 132 with an average of 6.2 ±1.3 runs scored per game in those five games. Lincecum owns a 1-7 record, 7.26 ERA, and 1.67 WHIP over his past 10 starts against the D-Backs.

did not know Lind was gonna find out he broke his foot, fuck...

updated leans:
OAK +134/u6
BOS u8
SF u7
NYM u7

Gonna have to rely on a Cubs blown save at this point, which has happen countless times this year. But since I bet this pick, I'd expect the Cubs to win this cleanly.

Back