Friday, November 30 NCAA Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottSharp

November 2014 Comeback Poster of Month
Greetings to everyone. Long time poster at C***ers and became a member here last year. Been too busy to post. I've struggled over at C***ers a bit but my record is accurate. Lets win some money!

*** I play $100 per unit ***

Fresno State Bulldogs -13

28 units

2007 NCAA FOOTBALL RECORD: 18-43-3

Thank you B.A.R.---whatever that stands for.

By the way, are you the same guy that use to post at "the other site?"

Sounds so familiar...

Guys, I'm going to go ahead and bump this selection up to 38 units. Just got some inside info and really love Fresno State.

38 total units on Fresno State -13

Well I thought the wind was coming out of the southwest at 1.8 MPH, but I just received word that it is actually out of the northwest which will cause the coin toss to favor the visitors. Therefore it alters my wager a bit. Hope this helps!

Well I thought the wind was coming out of the southwest at 1.8 MPH, but I just received word that it is actually out of the northwest which will cause the coin toss to favor the visitors. Therefore it alters my wager a bit. Hope this helps!

:36_11_6:

What is the problem ljc? I'm trying to contribute just like everyone else. How dare you enter my thread and disrespect me. I'm a legend at "the other site" and people tail me by the hour. You will see tonight. My record speaks for itself...

What is the problem ljc? I'm trying to contribute just like everyone else. How dare you enter my thread and disrespect me. I'm a legend at "the other site" and people tail me by the hour. You will see tonight. My record speaks for itself...

you've been there a month slick. I wasn't disrespecting you I was offering you some advice take it or leave it.

but you can't share this "inside info" huh?

how does one go about getting inside info? you close to one of the programs?
My apologies. That was some bit of a joke, but I've come to like the Bulldogs even more tonight. Do not take that wrong and adjust your wagers. Good luck on the winner.

*** ADDITIONAL SELECTION ***
I will be adding 38 units to the Fresno State/New Mexico State game UNDER.

football_andrew206_web.jpg

RECAP:

Fresno State -13...............................38 units

Fresno State/New Mex State UNDER......38 units

i can only imagine.

wit army/navy goin tomorrow we better get some kinda service academy type huge write up on that game. i can see wit ur inside info connects u will no muthafuckin doubt be an asset here at ctg. god welcomes u

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back