Friday Night Under the Lights......SEMCON Style

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
South Florida +4 -103 2 units
South Florida ML +160 .50 units.

Best of luck on this game. :cheers:

uh oh...I knew someone would go the other way. GL buddy...even though we are on different sides. At least someone wins and it makes for a fun in gamer.

got rutgers in one of my ML parlays..hope the side hits, and they win by 3.

Love the pick Big Al. I am definitly going to play this, the line is fishier than Long John Silvers!!!:cheers:

BAR,

Damn ! i hate being on the opposite side as the "Legend".

What do you think of your Wolverines -6 for the 1st half against Minnie ????

Are you intentionally fading fondy recently?? lmao

Line is now down to 3.5 everywhere, good work man.

i don;t see how you can bet on team purely b/c you think they will fail after they have done something no toher team in their school history has accomplished in 30 years. i'm going to side with rutgers and bet that they rise to the occasion...good health

I agree with TroyStacks...Rutgers is in a position they haven't been in a long time, they are going to come out proving like they belong-Why are we positive on South Florida, just because they beat UCF?

TroyStacks said:
i don;t see how you can bet on team purely b/c you think they will fail after they have done something no toher team in their school history has accomplished in 30 years. i'm going to side with rutgers and bet that they rise to the occasion...good health

Has nothing to do with thinking they fail.

I bet this based on several things:

-one..line is off a bit to begin with
-usf is tough at home..40-8 last 48 overall
-Rutgers has played zero competiton. Refer to Nuts thread and look into those games a bit deeper.
-everyone and their brother are on Ruthger yet the line has refused to go past 4.5 this week. In fact..after 2 pushes down to 3.5 the pub brought it back up slightly before it got pushed down again. Now, when you would expect late RU money the line went down a half again. No coincidence here.
-One dimensional team on road. Great running team? Yes. I think that USF makes a few plays on defense.
-Valued game at -1 for Rutgers. I am getting an extra FG here.

GL fellas. We'll see what happens.:cheers:

I put up the ole Grothe is an ASSHOLE AIM message after fumble and it did wonders...

Nice hit bro - Although if I hear anyone say that this was a "trap" game or a "bad line" and it was obvious from teh start SF would cover I'm banning their asses.

Chill out Nicky Boy...

In all honesty...I thought that Rutgers would make more mistakes. I expected less from USF. Either way, thats the way the ball bounces. Trust me, I fuckin wanted to break my TV.

Just remember the signature.,..and remember the poor protection on the FG attempt and remember the penalties on last drive.

(insert wink wink)

Back