Friday Night Small Play

S

SoonerBS

Northwestern +7.5 1/2 UNIT

The hottest power ratings in the nation right now (Claussen Ratings) have this game at a PK. So, I am thinking that catching +7.5 points is good value. Also, Nick Fazekas knows his home team pretty well and he is fading tonight.

I'm going to be around all by myself this weekend, so I had to have a little money on this. :smiley_acbe:

Good luck Sooner, I have this as one of the better plays so far this year. Pick em is the line I came up with as well.

Should be interesting tonight as many folks (including myself) are on the other side. Looking forward to this one as I missed most of last nights game cuz I HAD to watch Grey's Anatomy with the wifey :-(

Small price to pay for unlimited viewing on Saturday!

CollegeKingRex said:
You're betting against the home team on a weeknight game???

Stop the presses!!!

superbiggrin.gif

CollegeKingRex said:
You're betting against the home team on a weeknight game???

Stop the presses!!!

Got a BIG laugh outta that one, Rexy

Ya'll got me all confused, now!!!:hairout:

SOONERBS,

Good luck tonight, i wish i had your bet; NW +7.5, and mine Nevada -6.5. I have all ready played Nevada minus the 6.5 , but a little nervous.:cheers:

SoonerBS said:
Northwestern +7.5 1/2 UNIT

The hottest power ratings in the nation right now (Claussen Ratings) have this game at a PK. So, I am thinking that catching +7.5 points is good value. Also, Nick Fazekas knows his home team pretty well and he is fading tonight.

I'm going to be around all by myself this weekend, so I had to have a little money on this. :smiley_acbe:

Sooner, I finally found the rankings you refer to - it's Claassen BTW ;-)
Is there any value added to the home team in these rankings?? If not, I see where it is a pick. Please clarify because if he's hitting 72% (is it SU or against the line?) that is phenominal. Please let me know so I properly use his ratings!

smo1a, I don't know if he factors in the -3 point home team differential or not. Most of these power ratings do not. They expect the person who is figuring it to add it in. Plus, he just lists power ratings, not spreads. So this line was figured on hi ratings. The -3 is not factored in.

Still, I don't play games based totally on power ratings. If this were a Saturday game, I wouldn't be playing it at all. But, I just wanted a little money on the game since I will be watching it and drinking beer.
smoke.gif

SoonerBS said:
smo1a, I don't know if he factors in the -3 point home team differential or not. Most of these power ratings do not. They expect the person who is figuring it to add it in. Plus, he just lists power ratings, not spreads. So this line was figured on hi ratings. The -3 is not factored in.

Still, I don't play games based totally on power ratings. If this were a Saturday game, I wouldn't be playing it at all. But, I just wanted a little money on the game since I will be watching it and drinking beer.
smoke.gif

According to that little guy out next to the word,Beer, you'll be doing more than that:wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka:

Back