Tulsa -5 (+104)...2 units...2.00/2.08 W

UCF +3 ..1/2 unit....0.50/0.52 W

Utah -2.5 (-103).....1 unit...1.03/1.00..... W

4 Team 6 PT Teaser...1 unit...1.00/3.00 L
UCF +9
NCST +16.5
TCU/UTAH OVER 34
L'Ville -27

Minor moose last night on that teaser over, w/ 24 scored in first half and 3 in the second...but the Utah side covered that to maintain good profit for the week...going to continue this thread for tonight's games and make a new one for the weekend slate...one side and one prop for me tonight..

L'Ville -29.5 (-109)....1 unit...1.09/1.00.....L going with history here...Lville has a history of beating up on inferior teams...they survived Cantwell @ KSU, and should be a good spot to get healthy...MDST gave up 59 to OU this year, and just as many offensive weapons for Da Ville here...also a National TV Spot, which the Cards have feasted on the last three years...seems like Petrino loves spots to show off his new dynamo he's created...I'll bite small

L'Ville Total Team Points OVER 40.5 (-114)...1 unit...1.14/1.00....W just going off what they've scored vs bad teams the last three years...here you go....

'06- 59 vs UK, 62 @ Temple
'05- 63 vs Oregon St, 61 vs FAU, 69 vs N Car, 44 @ WVU, 46 @ UC, 42 vs Pitt, 56 vs Rutgers, 41 @ SU
'04- 52 @ Army, 59 vs ECU, 56 @ Memphis, 55 vs TCU, 65 @ HOU, 70 vs UC, 55 @ Tulane

That's a pretty good sample...I'll throw out the games in the Pizza Palace for obvious reasons...but the Temple result this year...UC result last year...and Hou and Tulane results two years ago resemble this...I would say MDST's talent level would be on par w/ Tulane's that year...a little better than Temple's this year...so between 50-55 is what I would expect historically in this spot from Petrino...esp since it's being televised nationally...

I'll have my card up for tomorrow by tonight...I have a few plays in and am waiting to see line adjustments for better numbers on a couple more..

GL tonight gents...

:cheers:

Last edited:
Good luck with this piece of shit!
evillol.gif

Good Health....or do i mean Good Luck......Damn the hidden meanings.......HI ANDREW I HOPE YOU WIN THIS BET.......thats pretty straight forward.

ps.
i think your tractor is very sexy

Thx Wolfpack and Stacks...

Croc...thanks bro...that sounds borderline stalker but since I think your j/k, I'll let it go....

Go Bucks...

JumpOnBoard said:
Thx Wolfpack and Stacks...

Croc...thanks bro...that sounds borderline stalker but since I think your j/k, I'll let it go....

Go Bucks...

IF by stalker you mean am i watching you right now....the answer would have to be............look out your window im currently on one of the cows with a pair of nockulers. But im glad your letting my obsession slide.

Croc69wheat said:
IF by stalker you mean am i watching you right now....the answer would have to be............look out your window im currently on one of the cows with a pair of nockulers. But im glad your letting my obsession slide.

I see you out there ...you look kinda of goofy in a T Shirt though....

violin

Nice writeup for tonight's game. I still am not totally sure what side I like in this....BOL this weeked and go BUCKS

THX Jhunt and den...

Hit the side to cover the tease...tough break after 24 pts in first half...

will be playing the Lville at the number that was close to the tease number anyway in a bit....

Just played Lville -29.5 (-109) for 1 unit... .and Lville Total Team Pts OVER 40.5 (-114)...for 1 unit...

Writeups in the morning...

got Da Ville at 30 for a unit as well. On an NFL note, how bout we start another ATS run in TB after the bye week. Couple guys on the defensive side set to return from injuries, as you prolly know. Still having nightmares about Brady/Maroney/Gabriel and the Dillon TD dance.

Grind_4_Mine said:
got Da Ville at 30 for a unit as well. On an NFL note, how bout we start another ATS run in TB after the bye week. Couple guys on the defensive side set to return from injuries, as you prolly know. Still having nightmares about Brady/Maroney/Gabriel and the Dillon TD dance.

No doubt bro...desperately need Dexter Jackson back and try to figure out something at LB...the Richie Braham injury is the biggest, as the sacks and fumbles last two weeks can be directly linked to that...Ghiacic is in charge of protection schemes, and can't be getting the job done...

GL on the Ville tonight...

:cheers:

Guys be careful. Middle Tenn has a pretty strong D, they shut out Tenn Tech and North Texas.

abcs--thelegend said:
Guys be careful. Middle Tenn has a pretty strong D, they shut out Tenn Tech and North Texas.

haha, your're confusing me now abcs. in the other thread with nick, it seemed like you were against Middle Tenn. so what side do you have tonight? i sense that it was somewhat of a sarcastic remark but just wanted to make sure

definitly sarcasm, but the point remains if you bet the ville you are laying -30 against the 17th ranked D in the country (inflated but still somewhat impressive no?) with a backup and punt returner as alternating QB's on the road no less.

good point nick. i am leaning towards mid. tenn. for two reasons:

1. MistaFlava is on it. Can't go wrong with Flava
2. Everyone is on louisville, might have to fade tonight.

Although, I plan on taking louisville first half. I might take mid tenn for the whole game. cant turn away points. GL

Back