Friday Night Ohio Cup Play..

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
Posted: 3-0 +3.32 units

Play: Cincy ML -115 (2 units)

Cueto home vs road:

he's struggled as of late, but Cueto is MUCH better at home vs on the road...also, he won't need his best of his career lol..cmon now..

The tribe on offense is STRUGGLING, esp w/ runners in scoring position..

he's had one not so good performance at home but still went 7 inns vs Hou giving up 5 ER..

But at home he's gone 7 IP, 7 IP, 7 IP, and 6 IP..27 IP and 11 ER (1 ER, 2 ER, 5ER, 3 ER)..3.66 ERA at home...

Been night and day.

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Sowers career vs Cincy:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr align=left colSpan=19 height=18>Next Game: 5/16 vs. CIN (Scheduled Next Start: 5/16 vs. CIN) </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>CG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SHO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>IP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>H</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>R</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ER</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HR</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>K</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ERA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>WHIP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BAA</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16>Career vs. CIN</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>15.0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>20</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>16</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>16</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>6</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>10</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>9.60</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.60</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.317</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Nice stats there.

Reds are 1-4 in Cuetos last 5 starts vs. a team with a winning record.

- Tribe is far better against NL than Reds are against AL.:shake:

Nice stats there.

Reds are 1-4 in Cuetos last 5 starts vs. a team with a winning record.

- Tribe is far better against NL than Reds are against AL.:shake:
past interleague stats don't mean a whole lot wouldn't you say?

Tribe have not faced Cueto or Volquez..our bullpen is overhauled.

4 of the 8 position players are new..:shake:

3 of Cueto's last four starts have been on the road...I noted the difference..

past interleague stats don't mean a whole lot wouldn't you say?

Tribe have not faced Cueto or Volquez..our bullpen is overhauled.

4 of the 8 position players are new..:shake:

3 of Cueto's last four starts have been on the road...I noted the difference..

Thats why they play the game. If we knew who was going to win we could just bet the house...:shake:

I also note that Cueto has received little to no luck so far, as evidenced by his respectable 1.25 WHIP.

Sowers in a spot start, and the Reds have seen him before and beaten him before. I made the Reds 27 cents and see value on them at -110 or so... GL bro.

This is game that I think value will be on Cincy...no clue who they even make the favorite the next two w/ Lee v Volquez and Carmona v Harang..I don't see value either way whoever they make the fave...

But w/ the Tribe hitting .236, terrible in RISP despite sweep v Oak, Sowers 16 ER in 15 career inns v Reds, and Pronk negated w/ no leather, I see value tonight..

GL.

Plus, G-Man is running real hot right now and I like his take on 3-4 other games tonight, but he's bet AGAINST the Tribe the last 2 days (his only loss one of those days) and think he might be fade material on or against Cleveland and tail material on the other 28 teams in baseball... lol... just kidding G-Man, GL this weekend to both you guys...

I also note that Cueto has received little to no luck so far, as evidenced by his respectable 1.25 WHIP.

Sowers in a spot start, and the Reds have seen him before and beaten him before. I made the Reds 27 cents and see value on them at -110 or so... GL bro.

Tribe won the last game he pitched against them 8-6. I dont care if he only goes 5 innings, as long as the pen shows up...

Sowers also had a decent start against NYY in April, as Tribe won that game 4-3... we'll see. :shake:

I like Sowers, and have followed him since he was a kid at Ballard. I even picked him up in our CTG fantasy league for that spot start vs. the Yankees. I just don't think he outduels Cueto today, and the Reds are playing their best ball of the season. They look cheap to me today...

I am on the reds train as well. His problem has been giving up homers and the indians just haven't been hitting homeruns ....

i might have err .. cough cough .... borrowed this detailed analysis. cough cough......

gl tonight jump

I am on the reds train as well. His problem has been giving up homers and the indians just haven't been hitting homeruns ....

i might have err .. cough cough .... borrowed this detailed analysis. cough cough......

gl tonight jump

cough-cough...wouldnt that be somehing if the Tribe out-homers them tonight....:smiley_acbe:

cough-cough...wouldnt that be somehing if the Tribe out-homers them tonight....:smiley_acbe:
No not really..lol

But his point is, I think, the Tribe have 31 homers in 41 games..and Cueto hasnt' gotten away w/ his mistakes as of late..

No not really..lol

But his point is, I think, the Tribe have 31 homers in 41 games..and Cueto hasnt' gotten away w/ his mistakes as of late..

Yeah I know...

I agree that Tribe isnt hitting homers too often. (But hey, thats what happens since they took away all the steroids!)

Look around the league and take notice of so many averages being down and HR production tailng off with so many "big" sluggers...

:shake:

i dont think ballpark factors could take 5mph off Cuetos stuff. he is not throwing nearly as hard as he was in his first few starts and his fast ball had no life vs the mets. i dont remember being more impressed w/ a pitcher as i was in Cuetos first 3 starts but his last was just too bad to disregard, at least in his next start. wii be watching closely and will be pulling for your play. GL

Your team gets to have the first drink from that "cup"...:shake:

Tomorrow Carmona will return the favor.:smiley_acbe:

Seems like every hit cueto gives up flies out of the yard.,... one of the strangest streaks i have ever seen. its flabbergasting. Well done today jump.

Back