Friday NHL odds and goalies

YES!!! Blake Wheeler "M-T" make it 5-2 Jets with 1:26 to GO!!! AND 5-2 final. Papa Ratte gets PAID!!! :sportsfanfinger:

just unreal. 4 minutes to GO in the 1st period and SOG's 18-4 "Angry Beavers". the damn Ducks just can NOT get the puck on the NET!!! THIS is just game after game for Anaheim :mad:

AND 1-0 "Angry Beavers" end of 1st with SOG's 19-5 Wild in the period. without "Johnny Goalie" in goal for Ducks the Beavers would probably have at least couple more :(

AND two goals in 2nd period makes it 3-0 Angry Beavers 8 minutes into period. Sharks AND Ducks LOSS GOOD for BOTH my VGK and fab14's Flames :)

Too me this ducks team looks really slow & they get beat to alot of lose pucks...I know it still early but something is wrong in orange country.:popcorn::videogame2:

It stalock in net tonight for the wild

Ah YES, CORRECT. makes the Ducks lack of effort even MORE embarrassing :confused:

one early game Saturday I already bopped. Canucks +155 @ Sabres 10:05am pacific time
Canucks only LOSS their last 5 @ Detroit 2-3 (OT) where they blew an early 2-0 lead. in the 4 WINS they covered the puckline in 3 of those
Sabres 2-4 their last 6

Last edited:
Ah YES, CORRECT. makes the Ducks lack of effort even MORE embarrassing :confused:

one early game Saturday I already bopped. Canucks +155 @ Sabres 10:05am pacific time
Canucks only LOSS their last 5 @ Detroit 2-3 (OT) where they blew an early 2-0 lead. in the 4 WINS they covered the puckline in 3 of those
Sabres 2-4 their last 6
Should i tail this play....Hmmmm But i cannot stand the Cannots:biglaugh::shootinggun::shocked2:

Back