Friday NBA...

NY Over covered. Chicago looking good up 22 in the 3rd.

Late games coming up in 15 minutes. Need only 1 for a profitable night. Fuck it, let's be greedy and get both.

Yup, get ready for an ass fucking in san fran...it will be the exact opposite of last night...58 in the first, 40 in the 2nd, and they'll totally stink it up the rest of the game; it'll be close the whole game, could go into OT, but some fuck stick will step up and make a shot, and it will go under by a bucket...

FUCK the nubya...

Helluva job........I had a rough night on Thursday. I blindly tailed you tonight. I needed a boost. I never post. But I do look in on occasion. Thanks.

Just tail Mr. Weeno and god together and you should be able to buy the best purple haze out there!!!!!

poutine

poutine123.jpg

Knew we'd get that over in GSW after that shitty performance on Monday....just had to wait a couple days for it. Great hits Big Al.

;):36_7_2::D this tailing shit is easy, should have learned this 20 years ago... I still feel dirty doing this but my family thanks you.:shake:

Just tail Mr. Weeno and god together and you should be able to buy the best purple haze out there!!!!!

:36_11_6:

great night bar, thought hard about tailin ur totals but my card was big enuff as it was. great night kid keep that shit up, an lets keep linkin minds an bein on tha same sides, we know how shit ends up

:shake:

Back