Friday NBA...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Tough loss to swallow on that under last night. Every quarter played out perfectly other than the 2nd quarter. Sixty-four combined points is a bitch indeed. Portland being up ten in 4th quarter and going to OT is a bitch. That being said, overtime has bailed me out on overs many times before so I guess its give and take.

Sorry for lack of write-ups right now..been a busy morning.

New York O210 -110 2 units
Dallas over 206 -110
Memphis over 195 2 units
Chicago ML +165

Tough loss to swallow on that under last night. Every quarter played out perfectly other than the 2nd quarter. Sixty-four combined points is a bitch indeed. Portland being up ten in 4th quarter and going to OT is a bitch. That being said, overtime has bailed me out on overs many times before so I guess its give and take.

Sorry for lack of write-ups right now..been a busy morning.

New York O210 -110 2 units
Dallas over 206 -110
Memphis over 195 2 units
Chicago ML +165

Just gotta keep things in perspective.

Like to see you on Chicago, def made my decision easier now.

Good luck on the totals, have looked at them yet.

Joe,

I do

I looked at it and I guess what scared me is how productive they were Wednesday night. Kinda want to wait and see if they can do that on a consistent basis. Against Indiana they should though.

Not worried about Billups slowing the ball down? I often catch myself napping as he brings the ball up the court.

Not worried about Billups slowing the ball down? I often catch myself napping as he brings the ball up the court.

I knew this question was coming.

Good article I read in local paper today..I will try and find it online here in a few..

Basically he is going to be pushing the ball upcourt more and not playing the "methodical" offense he did here in Detroit. Like he said, he's not fast and can't jump high but he can do things very efficiently.

They had a good practice yesterday as well. It was kind of a total reinvent for the entire offense. Karl wasn't happy about how sloppy it had gotten.

Also, Billups always feasts on Jason Kidd.

I knew this question was coming.

Good article I read in local paper today..I will try and find it online here in a few..

Basically he is going to be pushing the ball upcourt more and not playing the "methodical" offense he did here in Detroit. Like he said, he's not fast and can't jump high but he can do things very efficiently.

They had a good practice yesterday as well. It was kind of a total reinvent for the entire offense. Karl wasn't happy about how sloppy it had gotten.

Also, Billups always feasts on Jason Kidd.

Good enough explanation for me. That's my biggest concern with the total in that game.

lmfao at Billups yesterday saying he can't wait to play in an uptemp offense and not the slow ME down offense DET runs the last 5-6 years.

Sounded like a real clown.

good luck Bar.

And I lean cavs over tonight. Outside of the third quarters this cavs team looks to be on track and getting better each game adjusting. Mo williams is helping to keep lebron off the ball more and its opening up more shots for the other guys. I expect the pacers to push the pace tonight and cleveland to run with them for some of the game.. These are the games I like gibson to go off in and hit 3 or 4 early three's in transition while everyone gears up to stop the freight train lebron from getting to the bucket..

BAR on Washington you read my mind. That Over is my best play of the day (hope to hit it). The Over in GSW been as my play of the month to be honest since the last game between them ended. But, the status on Maggette and Harington worries me. Do you know what is going on there and what your thoughts on that game (can they do it without Maggette and without Al?)

tough loss on that Portland game bar, Brandon Roy was determined to keep that total going up... Good luck tonight

I'll get to these questions in a few...

how do I correct my slice?

friends1.gif

Divol,

I think they still can. I have seen conflicting reports. Looked at a few GSW blogs for updates and nothing sound. Either way, I love how they finally unleashed Brandon Wright the other night. Yes it was the Nuggets defense but they looked more like the old Warriors after the slow start.

Counselor, stfu

Good info Zipstar, I am still thinking about that one

how do I correct my slice?

friends1.gif

Good question.

I have always had a nice draw/duck hook.

One year I hit a sexy little fade with a 3 wood consitently. Still don't know how i did that or why. Haven't had it since.

Hit a bucket th other day and strained my back. Getting old in a hurry:hang:

Whatever happened to the "ride or collide" B.A.R., anyway?

At least he had testosterone...

I miss him...

Divol,

I think they still can. I have seen conflicting reports. Looked at a few GSW blogs for updates and nothing sound. Either way, I love how they finally unleashed Brandon Wright the other night. Yes it was the Nuggets defense but they looked more like the old Warriors after the slow start.

Counselor, stfu

Good info Zipstar, I am still thinking about that one

As I understand right now, Maggette and Harrington are out of tonight's game. Wish you to hit it, but I'm off this bet. Too many question marks.
Maybe if they will get to a slow start, take the bet live.

Good luck!

Back