reg season: +65.05
playoffs: 23-17 (2-3 ml dogs) +41.75

10u - Rockets +7.5
2u - Rockets ML +300

5u - Cavs ML +150
5u - Cavs/Wiz OVER 187

2u - Celtics -8

GL

love the houston cleveland play. lean boston but not suring about laying so much chalk!

unless boston is so cocky that they refuse to double johnson early and often this one will be another laugher imo. that's all you have to do to shut this team down. one trick pony

yea well the home team has pretty much won every game right? hard to bet against it. gonna wait for a discount line at half perhaps. would love atlanta up 2-7 with a line of -5-7 boston. BOL.

do you think boston does what detroit did on the road in an elimination game? the hawks are a lil more tough than the 76ers IMO. waiting for phillyroom for his boston first quarter, half, FG play.

the hawks are a lil more tough than the 76ers IMO.

i have thought that boston was going to be overvalued come playoff time all year, and this is the first time in the playoffs that i have bet them, but here is where we apparently disagree. i do not think the hawks are anywhere near the team the sixers are...

i have thought that boston was going to be overvalued come playoff time all year, and this is the first time in the playoffs that i have bet them, but here is where we apparently disagree. i do not think the hawks are anywhere near the team the sixers are...

completely wrong they have more scorers........ Joe Johnson, bibby, Smith

completely wrong they have more scorers........ Joe Johnson, bibby, Smith

didn't say my opinion would be popular; i've seen teams shut down johnson and his supporting cast looks like lost puppies. it's amazing how bad they've looked at times this year. i think philly has steadily improved all year, and i think the hawks would have a real tough time taking a game from the pistons no matter how disinterested they were. johnson is a beast, but bibby's diminishing and the rest of the squad including smith is dogshit imo. i think the 2 wins said a lot more about boston than it did about the hawks...in fact i believe every other team in the playoffs would have swept them or at least won in 5

Back