Friday NBA..Time to Step Up

BAR any thoughts on the Raptors/Pacers tomorrow? The line smells.
Bro...like I semi-said earlier..lean Raps..wanna look into a bit more..read your thoughts and Jpicks so far plus what I have looked at

wow...I just got back home and that was the first game I wa thinking about after Fucking o-d did us like that...I cannot believe watching the fucking highlights...up 10 with 32 seconds...WTF...whatever lets get some money on this one..GL

shootbb.gif
need to hit ft's

hi BAR!!

i will tail you with the Cavs and Celts....i am also on the Raps, Raps Over, and Leafs....

December is here.....football is upon us.....gotta love the holiday season...

it is time to put the women and children to bed and make some effin money....have a good weekend.....cheers

well isnt this fuckin ironic....my guts telling me no,to layoff the cavs, and Bars telling to play my team:hang::seeya:

Memphis -4.5 -110

Golden St and Tor are just going to miss the cut right now. I didn't get the line I wanted on GS. My own fault.

FYI, Dice is questionable for Detroit tonight.

AUBURN HILLS -- The NBA coaching carousel is at a standstill -- for now at least.
NBA coaching changes this time of year are about as common as Midwest snowfall.
And Atlanta Hawks coach Mike Woodson is among those hoping to avoid getting caught up in the potential coaching flurry.
"I knew it was going to be a tough job when I took it," Woodson said. "But if all jobs were easy, all guys would have them."
Woodson, a former Pistons assistant coach, has failed to get the Hawks into the playoffs each of his first three seasons in Atlanta.
However, injuries and inexperience -- Atlanta has been one of the NBA's youngest teams every year he has been the coach -- have been major hurdles for Woodson to conquer.
But in this, the final year of his contract, Woodson appears to have the Hawks headed in the right direction.
They come into tonight's game against Detroit with victories in three of their past four games. Despite having a 10-11 record, it's good enough for the seventh-best record in the Eastern Conference.
<TABLE cellSpacing=10 cellPadding=7 width=230 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfe9c9 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 7px; BORDER-TOP: #dfe9c9 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 7px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; MARGIN: 12px; BORDER-LEFT: #dfe9c9 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 7px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfe9c9 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffcc" vAlign=top><CENTER>COACHING CAROUSEL</CENTER>So far, the same 30 NBA coaches that began training camp are still on the job. Look for some changes to be made, with these five among the most likely to be fired.
Isiah Thomas, New York: The losses, on the court and in the court of law, are too great to see Thomas lasting much longer.
Randy Wittman, Minnesota: The front-runners for the Michael Beasley sweepstakes (this year's Greg Oden) have shown no signs of improvement.
Mo Cheeks, Philadelphia: GM Billy King got the ax last week. Can Cheeks be too far behind?
Mike Woodson, Atlanta: A playoff berth seems possible if the Hawks can avoid the injury bug.
Lawrence Frank, New Jersey: Four consecutive losses, three at home, is not how you want to bring in the holidays -- especially if you want to keep your job.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Maintaining that position would put the Hawks in the playoffs for the first time since 1999.

"That's one of the goals with a young team, to get to the playoffs," Woodson said.
Another coach with an uncertain future, Philadelphia's Mo Cheeks, has his club playing better basketball these days.
The Sixers are riding a season-best four game winning streak.
"It's better than a four-game losing streak," 76ers coach Maurice Cheeks told reporters after Philadelphia's 98-94 win against Minnesota on Wednesday. "We're just trying to go out there and compete every night."
Competing is good; winning games, even better.
For some teams, losses on the court are just the beginning of their problems.
The New York Knicks (6-15) are tied with Miami for the worst record in the Eastern Conference. However, the Knicks have taken their share of blows off the court as well.
Earlier this week, the Knicks, Madison Square Garden and coach Isiah Thomas settled the sexual harassment case brought against them by former team executive Anucha Browne Sanders for $11.5 million.
"As I have said before, I am completely innocent," Thomas said after the settlement was announced. "This decision doesn't change that. However, this is the best course for Madison Square Garden, and I fully support it."
There are many who believe the next best course of direction for the franchise is to get rid of Thomas, who is serenaded by a chorus of boos at every home game these days.
But Thomas vows to stick it out until the bitter end, hoping that when the coaching carousel starts to spin, he will be among the spared.
"I've been in tough situations before where I've had to roll up my sleeves and get the job done," Thomas said in an interview with USA Today earlier this season. "And this is no exception."
PISTONS NOTES
McDyess surprise:
The way Antonio McDyess went crumbling to the floor in the fourth quarter on Wednesday, many feared the worse.
Multiple knee surgeries have that affect on people.
"It seemed worse than it was," said McDyess, who actually suffered a sprained left ankle. "It hurt more on the inside than anything else."
The pain subsided long enough for McDyess to return to the court which was the last thing anyone -- including McDyess -- expected.
"The pain went away," he said. "It felt good. I did some cutting ... I could still go, so I decided to come back."
Early All-Star results: Four Pistons ranked among the top 10 All-Star vote-getters at their respective positions. Rasheed Wallace was third among centers with 69,331 votes. Chauncey Billups was sixth among guards with 125,202 votes and Richard Hamilton was ninth with 66,617.
And Tayshaun Prince was eighth among forwards with 63,787 votes.
Out: Hawks forward Al Horford is suspended for tonight's game after striking Toronto point guard T.J. Ford across the head in Atlanta's 100-88 loss to the Raptors on Tuesday.

hi big al reno...this is my first tail of the 2007 season..2 units for me here.

oooh gasol is out. no wonder its dropped to -3.5.

i think no gasol might play out similar to indi without o'neal. the guys get to let it go without be concerned about feeding the big guy.

BAR
i have a feeling this game is going to end up at a Cavs 2 point or 3 point win. Line up to -3.5 like i said, i remember a pistons game last year you pounded and i caught it quite late so i lost out by 2 points and you managed to get it by the hook. Hopefully we don't have to panic about this one. Good Luck bro.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspsctnhdln>Lawsuit accuses Nets star Jason Kidd of groping woman

</TD></TR><TR><TD height=7><SPACER width="1" type="block" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><STYLE type=text/css> td.yspwidearticlebody { font-size: 13.5px; }</STYLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspwidearticlebody>By SAMUEL MAULL, Associated Press Writer
December 14, 2007
<TABLE style="PADDING-LEFT: 8px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ysptblbdr2><TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>
<SMALL>AP - Dec 14, 3:51 pm EST</SMALL>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
NEW YORK (AP) -- A 23-year-old model has filed a lawsuit accusing New Jersey Nets star Jason Kidd of groping and threatening her at a Manhattan nightclub two months ago.

A spokesman for Kidd denied the allegations as a "false" and "defamatory" attempt to get money from the player who earns almost $20 million a year.

The lawsuit, filed in Manhattan's state Supreme Court, said Kidd "battered and assaulted" the woman in the Lower West Side club Tenjune on Oct. 10 when he "grabbed her buttocks and crotch on multiple occasions."
"He kept staring at her and then went over and grabbed her butt," the woman's lawyer, Russell S. Adler, said Friday.

He said, "She told him 'Get off me! Get away from me!"' before bouncers pulled Kidd away.

<TABLE cellPadding=1 align=left border=0 hspace="10" vspace="5"><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT language=javascript>if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['HUXlDdGDJG0-']='&U=13bgamm47%2fN%3dHUXlDdGDJG0-%2fC%3d619213.11520123.12019902.1806201%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d4919460';</SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT>
b
</NOSCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Words were exchanged and Kidd grabbed the woman again, pushing her against a wall and putting his hand under her dress, Adler said. When she protested, the lawyer said, Kidd asked, "If we have a fight, who do you think is going to win?"

Adler said that when his client tried to send a text message, Kidd slapped her cell phone out of her hand. Adler said she left the club in the Meatpacking District a short time after that. A spokesman for the New York City Police Department confirmed on Oct. 17 that the woman had filed a criminal complaint against the NBA All Star, accusing him of the acts now alleged in the lawsuit that was filed Thursday.

But Adler said the district attorney's office told him late Friday that prosecutors would not pursue charges against Kidd.

The woman's lawsuit asks for unspecified compensatory and punitive damages.

Kidd's lawyer, Paul Grand, issued a statement that said, "We have not yet seen the complaint, but these claims were false when they were first fabricated two months ago, and they remain false today. This lawsuit is nothing more than a brazen and defamatory search for a payout."
Grand's spokesman also said prosecutors told him no charges would be filed against Kidd.

Another spokesman for the Nets' guard, Scott Miranda, didn't immediately return a call for comment, but he said in October the accusation was "a complete fabrication" and that it was "sad that someone would make something like this up."

Gary Sussman, Nets vice president for public relations, said Friday the organization had no comment since the claims involve a pending legal matter. Kidd, in the midst of a divorce, has denied his wife's charges that he cheated on her and physically abused her during their 10-year marriage. He claimed in his divorce papers earlier this year that he was the victim of spousal abuse. The couple married in 1997 and were involved in a domestic violence matter six years ago when Kidd was playing for the Phoenix Suns. He pleaded guilty to spousal abuse, was fined $200 and ordered to take anger management training.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

gl bar. i remember grizz do ok w/o gasol. Line move pushed me away, but bol. On nj wit ya and rest of planet, but 1 unit. These heavy forum plays always scare me. Tailing Celts as well, figure the ww/ll trend for home rest gotta end soon enuff. May as well end with dweller v class of east. Lets cash!

Back