Friday NBA Half Thread

yea shoulda been a reversal. det 1st half portland 2nd. captain morgan must be real good.

i took under. Seattle goes colder and this shit turns into brickfest. Numbers point to over, books point to under. Gonna ride the books small.

typical vegas eh.. low scoring.. glad i hung in your threads last year, believe

Thanks that's a big complement. I really want to just share all of the little knowledge I have about 2H betting to the forum. This is most likely the last season I'll be betting sports.

Any other questions feel free to ask?

(BTW: I'm starting to get drunk now. Where is Rod Steel?):cheers:

dallas is notorious for late mooses....they are horrible

they coast all the time...can never trust them

hope your finances work themselves out bro:cheers:

under is not a piece of cake in pho/sea. not over yet. the more seattle fights, the better chance for over.

yup

sea is giving suns all they can handle...more they fight the more the suns will look to score here and not coast

this is what cbs has....

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="97%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=center><TD class="" id=awayteam1241695>SEA</TD><TD class="" id=awayscore1241695>81</TD><TD>(14-36)</TD><TD rowSpan=2>F</TD></TR><TR><TD class="" id=hometeam1241695>PHO</TD><TD class="" id=homescore1241695>80</TD><TD>(34-16)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
GameCenter
Glog

This entire night is different if the Mavs dont moose that. Pistons was simply a bad 2H bet, but Mavs controlled that entire 2H up to around 3mins to go.

Back