Friday MLB In-Game

DJ Tanner

Go the Phillies!
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD rowSpan=2>1st</TD><TD width="85%">Todd Helton (5) 3 run shot to center off Lilly, Taveras, Herrera scored.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top height=17><TD>Baker doubled to deep left, Iannetta scored.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

4-0 rockies

Didnd't bet it...as a Reds fan, would be nice to see the Billygoat start showing up bout right now..

GL on the play.

Derosa safe on 1st because of error than advances to second

Cedeno grounds out and we move to top 3rd 4-0 colorado

atkins safe at first on edmonds error, he moves to second

up next is helton who hit a 3-run homer last time up

1 out man on second

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD width=347>Atkins flied out to second.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Spilborghs homered to left center.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Herrera grounded out to shortstop.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Taveras flied out to deep right.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Jon Lieber relieved Ted Lilly</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

wow I went to go beat off thinking my Cubs bet was done, I look for shits and giggles at the score and they are winning

No I think the Twins the other night was better even though it was 5 runs. Ive been on both so far...been getting really lucky with my bets lately if this holds up. Im expecting to go on an 0-21 streak soon

Back