Friday MLB Discussion

i just shit my pants 3 times but we somehow escaped with just the HR

gagne had a BIG k on kouz which was nice, but got behind on both headley and ambres luckilly neither can hit for shit, but ambres flied out to deep right it says so i guess he almost hit a 3 run jack...

torres will come in now, hopeffully we put it away here, but cla meredith was fucking nasty and got 3 groundouts in like 6 pitches, against top of the order too.

I didnt have much time for bases today . Which kinda sucks as I missed that Balt was off an under . Also passed on OAK ML when I read that it was a Brandon Lang play ....Braves win easily but the total sailed way over with an early 8 spot . Was gonna pound the overs @ minny and @ STL but didnt going hard with the Card and small on the Twinkies over......bad decision !

GL guys try to get in here tmrw...

I didnt have much time for bases today . Which kinda sucks as I missed that Balt was off an under . Also passed on OAK ML when I read that it was a Brandon Lang play ....Braves win easily but the total sailed way over with an early 8 spot . Was gonna pound the overs @ minny and @ STL but didnt going hard with the Card and small on the Twinkies over......bad decision !

GL guys try to get in here tmrw...

:shake: And congrats, you hit that 2nd half under on Navy/Ball St.

If Gagne fucking comes out to pitch the 9th inning, I'm gonna fucking kill somebody.

Why the hell did you guys take Milw -360? I know why but the headache ....

Good Luck 2 you guys hope you take it . have the over there as well....:cheers:

Ball State ML/Screwers ML parlay for pretty big...

wanst great.... -135 odds

but i liked it alot and chasing abit from socar last night

Got em in a ML parlay. No way would I lay that much juice. CC has to lose sometime.

we had a good shot cogen..... hart leadoff with a single

but then the worthless mike cameron does what he usually does, groundout.
but he hit into two and all of a sudden hall flies out and the inning is over

and it is salomon torres.... hes been excellent this 2nd half but first half was awful. hopefully he k's the side

cogen the only thing thats fucking us is cla meredith has had TWO 6 pitch innings in relief!!!

bell and hoffman both pitched last night so the pen is thin with hensley earlier and meredith already in.....

if we could just have gotten a couple pitches out of meredith i dunno who theyd even bring in to close, maybe falkenborg? which would be good for us

now meredith can potentially come in for inning #3 of relief

then again..... we have fucking riske. so i dont want to play bullpen wars. lets end this here and now

great, torres cant get this damn venable guy out with 2 down....

and know we have to face the 3-4 monster giles

I figured you guys parlayed them. I didnt mean it as negatively as it sounds writing it . Just the grief of backing MILW at this point with that risk attached to it ...yikes ..I meant more that I feel for ya suferring through such a close game....

if you ever want to parlay chalk I can usually find a few when I am not pressed for time....I just never concentrate enough on deciding them when I play them myself . I am the king of hitting 3 of 4 teams in a parlay even started playing round robins because of it .....under @ ATL busted 2 today ....

FWIW the best chalk ML I thought was Toronto ML and ATL ML ....but I didnt think to parlay to them for some damn reason....hit Ball State and Under in a reverse though.....

gimme a walk off GS @ MILW...

Sloppy day in bases so far though .....sucked on props which is a rarity lately .....

gimme some hits and runs and lots of extra innings at FLORIDA!!! :36_11_6:

GL fellas but if you do ever need a suggestion for a ML parlay hit me up I'll try and help if I can. I just hardly do 2 team parlays as I hate only getting even money ...:cheers:

Hopefully we can get out of this inning. :prayer.

Still pissed about Gagne coming in. He shouldn't be allowed in since they're in a playoff race. Cubs lost already, they need to gain ground.

prince fiedler error.... inning should have been over AGAIN here

we're going to lose this one i feel it

2nd and 3rd 2 down, rodriguez up though

groundout, and we're on to the bottom 9th

lets go screwers

nut- i just thought it was a good spot for the screwers tonight, lost 4 in a row, havent won since CC last pitched... which was the game he was robbed of the no-hitter so figured hed be pumped up for tonight

pads great fade lately vs LHSP and CC has shut them down in the past...

against this geer guy who had only pitched once in the majors and it was at home. he got lucky getting out of a couple jams in the 2nd and 4th.....
but he was pretty solid

I think I need to start looking at first 5 inining bets to eliminate some of these bullpens.

C'mon Milw, end this shit.

I figured you guys parlayed them. I didnt mean it as negatively as it sounds writing it . Just the grief of backing MILW at this point with that risk attached to it ...yikes ..I meant more that I feel for ya suferring through such a close game....

if you ever want to parlay chalk I can usually find a few when I am not pressed for time....I just never concentrate enough on deciding them when I play them myself . I am the king of hitting 3 of 4 teams in a parlay even started playing round robins because of it .....under @ ATL busted 2 today ....

FWIW the best chalk ML I thought was Toronto ML and ATL ML ....but I didnt think to parlay to them for some damn reason....hit Ball State and Under in a reverse though.....

gimme a walk off GS @ MILW...

Sloppy day in bases so far though .....sucked on props which is a rarity lately .....

gimme some hits and runs and lots of extra innings at FLORIDA!!! :36_11_6:

GL fellas but if you do ever need a suggestion for a ML parlay hit me up I'll try and help if I can. I just hardly do 2 team parlays as I hate only getting even money ...:cheers:

:shake:

During the big 8th inning of the O's / A's game tonight, the A's batted around the order without a ball being put in play. Just curious if anyone knows when the last time that has happened? Hard to believe in this day and age a MLB team cannot find guys to throw strikes.

During the big 8th inning of the O's / A's game tonight, the A's batted around the order without a ball being put in play. Just curious if anyone knows when the last time that has happened? Hard to believe in this day and age a MLB team cannot find guys to throw strikes.

that is pretty crazy.... just looked at the recap:

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr id="pitcher" class="bg3" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td colspan="2" class="bg1" align="left">Brian Bass pitching:</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="bg2" align="right" width="20%">Jack Cust:</td><td class="bg2" align="left" width="width">Ball, Strike looking, Ball, Ball, Foul, Cust walked.</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg3" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="bg2" align="right" width="20%">Kurt Suzuki:</td><td class="bg2" align="left" width="width">Rajai Davis ran for Jack Cust, Strike looking, Suzuki hit by pitch, Davis to second.</td></tr><tr id="subst" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td colspan="2" class="bg1" align="left">Brian Burres relieved Brian Bass.</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg3" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="bg2" align="right" width="20%">Daric Barton:</td><td class="bg2" align="left" width="width">Ball, Davis stole third, Ball, Ball, Strike looking, Barton walked, Suzuki to second.</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="bg2" align="right" width="20%">Jack Hannahan:</td><td class="bg2" align="left" width="width">Ball, Ball, Ball, Hannahan walked, Davis scored, Suzuki to third, Barton to second.</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg3" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="bg2" align="right" width="20%">Aaron Cunningham:</td><td class="bg2" align="left" width="width">Kam Mickolio relieved Brian Burres, Ball, Foul, Ball, Ball, Cunningham walked, Suzuki scored, Barton to third, Hannahan to second.</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="bg2" align="right" width="20%">Eric Patterson:</td><td class="bg2" align="left" width="width">Ball, Strike looking, Ball, Ball, Patterson walked, Barton scored, Hannahan to third, Cunningham to second.</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg3" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="bg2" align="right" width="20%">Ryan Sweeney:</td><td class="bg2" align="left" width="width">Ball, Strike looking, Foul, Ball, Sweeney struck out swinging.</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="bg2" align="right" width="20%">Bobby Crosby:</td><td class="bg2" align="left" width="width">Ball, Strike looking, Ball, Ball, Crosby walked, Hannahan scored, Cunningham to third, Patterson to second.</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg3" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="bg2" align="right" width="20%">Emil Brown:</td><td class="bg2" align="left" width="width">Randor Bierd relieved Kam Mickolio, Strike looking, Ball, Foul, Brown flied out to left.</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="bg2" align="right" width="20%">Rajai Davis:</td><td class="bg2" align="left" width="width">Davis homered to left, Cunningham, Patterson and Crosby scored.</td></tr><tr id="batter" class="bg3" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="bg2" align="right" width="20%">Kurt Suzuki:</td><td class="bg2" align="left" width="width">Ball, Foul, Ball, Ball, Suzuki flied out to center.</td></tr><tr id="inning" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td colspan="2" class="bg2" align="left">End of Inning (8 Runs, 1 Hit, 0 Errors)</td></tr></tbody></table>

ground out and now we have to play bullpen wars with these bastards

and we have yost.

Yag infield single for kouz too.... argh.

screwerrs will find a way to lose this one

BTW , just read the CFB ingame . There was finally a stop and at the perfect time. I didnt watch after that navy run to start the 2nd H just followed online . Once I saw 4th and 1 at the 3 knew the play was gonna be decided right there ....

Since I liked Ball State thought there was a great chance they wouldnt get it especially seeing how weak there were in the red zone earlier .....

No such luck @ Texas as lost the over 1st 5 and game with many chances ....doing pretty crappy in bases so far ...some life though in the pending ones...

Oh and I feel the posting jinx often lately ...

BOL..:cheers:

Oh and I feel the posting jinx often lately ...

BOL..:cheers:

You are definitely right nut:cheers:

Posting jinx is in FULL effect....

right when they rbought in gagne i was cursing in the NCAAF in game thread because they brought him in to face the top of the order and especailly giles.....

and 2 min later giles hits a HR

I don't know how many lives the Brew Crew have left.

We had them like this earlier.... in the 2nd and 4th but also shit the bed liek theyve been doing

the difference has been that most of the time we were in jams their middle-bottom half of the order has been up and 5-9 spots are awful.... even kouz had a pretty off night

giles is giles hes a beastmaster:shake::whip:

wow, SD leaves in heath bell @ 18 pitches when he pitched an inning last night as well

heres our chance

We had them like this earlier.... in the 2nd and 4th but also shit the bed liek theyve been doing

the difference has been that most of the time we were in jams their middle-bottom half of the order has been up and 5-9 spots are awful.... even kouz had a pretty off night

giles is giles hes a beastmaster:shake::whip:

I don't know about these Brewers if they make the postseason. They don't have clutch hitting, no bullpen, and only 2 bright spots: Sabathia and Sheets. Plus they have a dumbfuck manager who somehow feels loyal to Gagne who's sporting almost a 7 era.

falkenborg has his gas can moments... hopefully with braun-fielder-hart up
ONE Of the three can jack one

leadoff walk AGAIN for the screwers with prince coming up

come on princey kncok it home baby

lets end this bitchhh

have someone run for prince...... and bunt em over to 2nd and 3rd

play to win this now yost you dont have the pen to piss around

I don't know about these Brewers if they make the postseason. They don't have clutch hitting, no bullpen, and only 2 bright spots: Sabathia and Sheets. Plus they have a dumbfuck manager who somehow feels loyal to Gagne who's sporting almost a 7 era.

Postseason is interesting as all teams have a glaring weakness. As good as Cubbies are I would love to see them face a power RHP or two in the playoffs . Brewers are not a very good team . Two studs in the middle with Braun and Fielder and 2 studs in the rotation...not overly impressed by much else ...:cheers:

awww SHITT

they would find a way to FUCK THIS UP

double play when a simple laid down bunt gets the sac fly in play with braun to third

fucking screwers

Back