Friday MLB Discussion

Arroyo has been solid of late at home except a start here and there but his day splits are a concern looking at 2007 and 2008 . He did well @ Cle this Sunday in a day start but great matchup for him with all RHBs mostly .

Might play some 1st 5 ML Nats and +1.5 RL as well

for the Milwaukee game, it seems that it'll either be a MIL RL win or a Pitt win so that would be +180 but then again the MIL RL isn't + money anymore... not sure what to make of that?

good luck guys i'm still steaming over my loss last night

Pitt +1.5 RL for me and lesser play on the 1st 5 inn ML as well ..might add small game ML.

Sheets has weaker day splits in day games and IMO has featsed on slumping lineups during his HOT streak .

Gorzelanny good track record vs Pitt and decent outings his past 2 vs AL teams . Road splits and days splits are fucked up becauses of the Wrigley starts and GAB start....

Pitt lineup does well vs Sheets batter by batter ....

They sucked me once it hit -220 ...

Pitt RL +1.5 2units and ML unit .

1st 5 inn ML & under .75 u each........

Fuck what a "near" catch by Johnny Damon....

alright BC wherever you are, i dumped the rest of my account on chisox -1... so hopefully ill have some for taht over tomorrow.

buehrle has been lights out at home, we know chicago has hit RHSP extremely well especially at home (.288 and 21-7 against RHSP, and oak batters have not had success against buehrle (only player that can hit him really is suzuki and hes only faced him 3 times. 3-3 against him)....

blanton really hasnt had any good outings on the road this year, barring the cleveland game in early may and their bats can certainly be anemic at times, not too tough to shut them down.

this game has blowout written all over it IMO....
i also like the fact that oak held on to win last night in a close one-sox more motivation to win tonight.

HOYE behind the plate is also a serious homer....

so thats all im playin today. time to go get the BAC back up. enjoy fellas and have a great 4th!!!

Fuck. Missed the early games. Loved the Yanks over. Damn it.

Liking Texas and Minn aand thats about it. Shit day of baseball.

Happy 4th to all.

Seattle anyone? Was thinking about dodgers Cap ...heard Jones and Garciaparra are back from the DL

Went Sea and LAD . Looks like today mostly home teams and chalk for me .

Hate when I know a SP will struggle and he does and the opposing lineup lets him off .....thanks you Pitt .......I was a sucker ....

Change of heart. Going with Balt ML -123 small play. Balt 8-3 in their last 11 SU at home. Guthrie 2.22 ERA in his 4 home starts.

Back