Friday MLB Discussion Thread

All my outlets only posted winning %, didn’t see any points or wins before the restart. Interesting.
I had options for both. I chose the number of wins. Wish I did take the % because out of the 9 I chose, 7 are looking good right now.

I had options for both. I chose the number of wins. Wish I did take the % because out of the 9 I chose, 7 are looking good right now.
My outlets: pinnacle and b365 only offered % from what I could find after it was announced seeding would factor winning %. Hope you cash those futures!!

My outlets: pinnacle and b365 only offered % from what I could find after it was announced seeding would factor winning %. Hope you cash those futures!!
Thanks man. I use PPH shops where my locals like to use.

So this Mejia kid starting for marlins has never pitched above high A? Ugh. Man I was dying for alcontera at this number. Guess that why line took so long to come out. Suppose it a pass now, I can’t trust a 23 year old never pitching above high A ball! Lol

As do I but after what happened with marlins/phils and fact they coming off bunch of positive test already no way mlb gonna take that chance. I’ve also heard varying reports of potentially more than one positive today. Prob better for everyone if they just say fuck the cards instead of risking exposing another team., it really sucks tho, mostly cause we had a great bet with scrubbies today but also cause we need our baseball back here in stl!!

They might as well scrap the Cards season then. 5 games played up to this point. Potentially another week off. What if they end with a 70% win percentage but only played 35 games. MLB is gonna have some tough decisions to make.

They might as well scrap the Cards season then. 5 games played up to this point. Potentially another week off. What if they end with a 70% win percentage but only played 35 games. MLB is gonna have some tough decisions to make.

Yep. That exactly what I was thinking gonna happen to us. No way we can make up another lost week. No clue how they can do win percentage if a team only plays 30-40 games? Doesn’t seem very fair but then again nothing bout this season or expanded playoffs makes much sense, just keep giving us games to bet!!! They letting half the league in, I don’t much care if team 16 who plays 60 games gets left out for cards or anyone else with less games but higher win percentage.

I wouldn’t expect cards to have a great win percentage anyways, of course now if they sit another week at least dejung and Yadi be back. Then again none their starters gonna be able to go very deep in games and the already crappy hitting will be way out of sync. No matter how you slice it this a mess. Just keep playing so we can bet! Lol

Think Tanaka is on a 65 pitch count limit for today......Maybe yanks 1st 5?

I was really leaning Ff under. I think snell should go 4-5 innings tonight. He has done pretty well vs yanks. Sanchez has cracked him but Sanchez isn’t hitting a beach ball right now!

If you would have told me last year I could get Greinke to the plus side I would have punched you in the face. gonna put him in a couple small parlays FFS

If you would have told me last year I could get Greinke to the plus side I would have punched you in the face. gonna put him in a couple small parlays FFS

His avg fastball is 86mph so far this year. I know he has pitched with diminished velo last several years but that a big drop from where it been.

Braves/Philly should be high scoring. Vasquez does better on 6+ rest but he hasn’t pitched since July 26th I think! And he pretty much a gas can anyways, last few years opponents ops when he pitches in this park is crazy high!! The kid wright pitching for Braves has serious control issues, he got away with all kinds of walks and hits given up vs Mets in 3 innings but that stuff won’t fly here. Gotta like the over 10.

His avg fastball is 86mph so far this year. I know he has pitched with diminished velo last several years but that a big drop from where it been.

Take a look at the stros numbers against bassitt are decent enough for me to place action on Htown TT over 3.5

Lost another play with Phils over getting postponed.

Adding snakes +112

Weaver gonna put together a good game at some point. Davies a bum.

Back