Friday jose fernandez hits HRs now Discussion

Not trying to argue? You are hilarious. Not only do you not understand the game of baseball, you don't understand life either or maybe it's the english language...

Saying SEA had awful at bats is admitting I was disappointed in them. But I guess you'd have to understand baseball to get that.

I bet a losing team last night, yes, but per my strategy in this sport I don't think it was close to my worst bet this season or in that category. Kazmir was great, but my bet was mainly on Elias who threw a QS and was victim of a two-strike, two-out defensive swing flare that barely landed fair. If not for that, it's a 0-0 game and things could have gone differently.

Don't quote me and say stupid shit like you're not trying to argue. If you're gonna quote me and then say I never admit making bad bets then you are looking for an Internet fight. Just go away

Don't worry I blocked you on twitter months ago and stopped texting you months ago cause your bad advice affecting me numerous times. I will put you on ignore here.

I forgotten more about baseball then you will ever know. My record speaks for itself. Good luck breaking even like you always do, coin flipper.

Clay has made me a lot of money and is a great pitcher for his team. He is simply not someone I want to bet against.

I may be overly critical but this Houston manager should put all bull pen and general pitching decisions in the hands of someone who is conscious.

Don't worry I blocked you on twitter months ago and stopped texting you months ago cause your bad advice affecting me numerous times. I will put you on ignore here.

I forgotten more about baseball then you will ever know. My record speaks for itself. Good luck breaking even like you always do, coin flipper.

can you friend me on twitter?

Back