Bal TT o4 -105
Min +154
CIN +122
Cubs +103
Hou +110
Oak -115
Mia +104

0.5u each

I think I love over in Toronto 9. Should an umpire or something be scaring me off?

i think your squad getting close to playing some decent ball.. bats heating up and their collective ko/bb has improved a ton of late.

They need to deal with some automatic outs. Ramirez, Bourn, Swisher, Chis all pretty much worthless. Can't hide those guys down below forever.

i actually prefer to be against moves more times than not, lol.

me also...when a total moves in a direction unsupported then i tend to look the other way....although on pitt tonight my first thought was..."this under looks too obvious"

Gray -0.5 ff +120
Gray should out pitch walker

BOS tor over 9
Sanchez allows a lot of baserunners, Miley Cyrus is shaky as well. Can see both teams getting to 4.

Miami +121
Cosart is a stud imo. Better lineup, lincy is inconsistent.

Gl everyone

agree tim is inconsistent but he has been pretty steady this year.....so far....but agree that there is value with cosart....thinking

I think I love over in Toronto 9. Should an umpire or something be scaring me off?

the only thing i think that would scare you off is bos inability to hit with men on....otherwise this looks like an easy over as both teams score and both teams allow and tor hits leftys

agree tim is inconsistent but he has been pretty steady this year.....so far....but agree that there is value with cosart....thinking

Would not make this play. Tim is 7-3 last 10 at home with high quality wins. He no longer has obvious tendencies based on night or day or if his team won or lost. He is always a threat.

me also...when a total moves in a direction unsupported then i tend to look the other way....although on pitt tonight my first thought was..."this under looks too obvious"

i dont like under nearly as much as i did earlier, if at all. im still very tempted but there too much wrong with it.. gm turning into a pass for me. understand pit but dont like the ump for the under or for liriano who i would think needs a bigger kzone than wacha..

me too but 2 the bank makes case for cleve.....didn't see it myself but his analysis looks solid to me

dont get me wrong they really expensive, i really dont like favs at all in bases, let alone favs costing me more than -150 . didnt get a great ump for the over either so i played it smallish, then split another bet between cle/ov parlay and tribe rl.

They need to deal with some automatic outs. Ramirez, Bourn, Swisher, Chis all pretty much worthless. Can't hide those guys down below forever.

swish and bourne outta hit at some point right? im sure you see them far more than me, are they just done?

swish and bourne outta hit at some point right? im sure you see them far more than me, are they just done?

They're going on their third seasons of being gimpy and shitty in Cleveland, so I'm not holding my breath. Neither would be in my line-up anymore, but they both make a lot of money, and Tito's a loyal guy.

it would be a bet against Sanchez mainly, but already off to a good start p2 :shake: go jays

Taijuan Walker has started six games versus the Astros and one game each versus the White Sox, Royals, Rangers, Mets, Dodgers, Blue Jays, and A's.

Since 2011 the A's are 19-18 (.514) SU at Safeco: 16-2 SU when they score first and 3-16 SU when the Mariners score first.

Back