COL +110
HOU +132
MIA +121

on the radar:
PIT -119/u6.5 +105
CIN -102/o9 -110
COL o10.5 -120
HOU o8 -125

Gray owns an 0.99 ERA in his ten road starts versus the AL West. The A's are 9-1 SU in those games.

At Covers Key Element listed Houston and Oakland and I told them I liked both. I believe I have mentioned the one spot Oakland is good at is first game of series. How long has this thread been up? When I came by I must have missed it.

Gray owns an 0.99 ERA in his ten road starts versus the AL West. The A's are 9-1 SU in those games.

good stuff....although his home numbers have been better historically his road numbers this year are very good and the difference seems to be his propensity to walk more on the road....the guy is a stud no doubt

harvey's career stats against philly are impressive...5-0/2.41/.920 and mets 14-5 last 19 at philly....and philly cannot hit

cubbies hammel career 5-0/2.2/1.089 vs mil and current form is good

butler horrible against lad and at poor at home

pelphrey in very good form....minn playing well as a team and bauer poor career against minn...0-2/5.67/.932...but good whip

tor 5-2 vs leftys and miley suspect at best

No strong feeling in the NY game but with Baltimore 0-4 on Friday maybe a lean,

harvey's career stats against philly are impressive...5-0/2.41/.920 and mets 14-5 last 19 at philly....and philly cannot hit

cubbies hammel career 5-0/2.2/1.089 vs mil and current form is good

butler horrible against lad and at poor at home

pelphrey in very good form....minn playing well as a team and bauer poor career against minn...0-2/5.67/.932...but good whip

tor 5-2 vs leftys and miley suspect at best

ive been on pelfrey a couple times and he has certainly been good. my concern would be that i cant figure out why exactly he is having more success against lefties in particular? throughout his career lhb have a .780 ops and while rhb are basically hitting the same vs him lefties have seen a huge drop to around .600 ops. maybe he figured something out, normally when that happens you can see change in pitches or philosophy. he has really cut back on fastballs in favor of a sinker/splitter combo he throwing a lot more these days which has produced a really high gb rate. that said his k/bb ratio which has never been good is even worse, at the moment he enjoying the best babip of his career, and most interesting his strand rate is far exceeding what it been most his career. im curious if he is still pitching out of the stretch with guys on base? i know that used to be a real issue for him and reason he has a pretty low career strand rate and has been prone to really bad innings.

i think tribe bats are starting to finally show some life and even tho outside of moss pelfrey has handled these guys, i have a feeling seeing him for another go around at a time tribe are walking damn near as much as striking out (big contrast from early on), and a time where i think it inevitable lhb ops climbs some on pelf, i have a feeling tribe hit him tonight.. now trusting buaer may be a totally different story while we talking bout walk rates! ideally we get a ump who isnt interested in helping either of them out cause i could see a lot of runs here.

i played HOU +135 overnight once Huston Street imploded. He and Smith both worked last three days so I'm expecting Salas to close tonight if they have a close lead late...

updated leans:
NYY -114: Tripp Gibson
PHI +115/u6.5 +100
BOS +112/o9 -115
DET u7.5 -105
COL +127/o10 -105
PIT u7 +100
CIN +112

on the radar:
MIA +106: Foster
PIT -120
CIN o9 -125

Concerning the Dodgers
The last 20 on the road went 8-12, All 8 won by 2 or more
The last 20 in Colorado went 12-8 and 11 of the wins were by 2 or more.

really strange to me they offering plus money on the under in pit? obviously it doesnt take any kind of work to figure out this a potential pitching duel so id assume under is the overwhelmingly popular side, yet while i could make a case for 6.5 they open at 7 and now juicing the over. curious to histories when pitchers make b2b starts vs the same team? maybe that has something to do with it.

i know ive been saying a lot that cards pen is well over due to get shelled, i just dont think they gonna get much opportunity tonight as wacha outta be able to go well into the 7th and possibly 8th. he shut this squad down in a huge playoff gm his rookie year when he only had 2 pitches (and pit was swinging much better bats than they are at the moment) granted very good pitches but he has now added a cutter and has shown flashes of a very waino-esque uncle charlie this season and that was basically a project pitch he would occasionally throw more for effect, quickly that is becoming yet another plus pitch for a guy that already had 2 pitches good enough to get by. i know his advanced numbers dont speak as favorably for him but that has a ton to do with the increased use in the cutter to get quick outs, he hasnt lost any of the strike out ability and has shown it when teams are threatening. with the increased contact rate by design gonna come little less support from his advanced stuff, that said his infield fly ball and ground ball rates are at a all time high and he seems to be able to summon the strike out stuff when needed as shown in his all time high strand rate that is not a fluke imo. not sure it the best approach but probably the right one as especially now cards gonna need him to log more innings than they may have liked off the shoulder thing.

when cards moved jay to leadoff and carp to the 2 hole, allowing heyword to drop down to 6th i thought it was a great move by matheny the 1st time he did it. carp been driving the ball so well that he now fits what cards have always like having in that spot with the advantage of being a better overall hitter than most. didnt know that heyword would seem far more comfortable in the 6 hole but i knew that would probably lead to wong having more rbi opportunities (with heyword and yadi getting on in front of him) which never a bad thing cause i love that kid! he lives for the moment and has such good bat speed he gets a lot of pop out of that frame, i still dont love the middle of our lineup mostly cause adams simply hasnt turned into the power hitter he has the potential to be, honestly think reynolds should be the starter at 1st seeing how we have so many lhb in the lineup anyways.

so i guess the question is can liriano hold down a team taking great abs and no real holes 1-8 for a second start in a row? i mean we talking bout a guy that in 9 career starts vs stl has a sub 2 era and sub 1 whip believe cards have got him for 4 once and 3 once, every other start was 6+ innings and 2 runs or less! . cards havnt liked lefties going back 10 years (well besides kershaw) and this one happens to make them look worse at the plate than any other pitcher i can think of, and it not even close.

maybe a ff/gm under split to guard against what im still sure is a bad pen outing by cards waiting to happen? i saw there were a lot of over type umps in the area and last couple years cards have started doing a better job of laying off and actually taking some walks. i dunno, really confused they wanna give me plus money on this. is either pitcher on bad days rest? i dont follow that as closely as some of you guys, i def think there some merit to it, just not sure how much?

im not a huge stros believer but seems crazy they dogs to a dude averaging 83 mph on his fastball !

really strange to me they offering plus money on the under in pit? obviously it doesnt take any kind of work to figure out this a potential pitching duel so id assume under is the overwhelmingly popular side, yet while i could make a case for 6.5 they open at 7 and now juicing the over. curious to histories when pitchers make b2b starts vs the same team? maybe that has something to do with it.

i know ive been saying a lot that cards pen is well over due to get shelled, i just dont think they gonna get much opportunity tonight as wacha outta be able to go well into the 7th and possibly 8th. he shut this squad down in a huge playoff gm his rookie year when he only had 2 pitches (and pit was swinging much better bats than they are at the moment) granted very good pitches but he has now added a cutter and has shown flashes of a very waino-esque uncle charlie this season and that was basically a project pitch he would occasionally throw more for effect, quickly that is becoming yet another plus pitch for a guy that already had 2 pitches good enough to get by. i know his advanced numbers dont speak as favorably for him but that has a ton to do with the increased use in the cutter to get quick outs, he hasnt lost any of the strike out ability and has shown it when teams are threatening. with the increased contact rate by design gonna come little less support from his advanced stuff, that said his infield fly ball and ground ball rates are at a all time high and he seems to be able to summon the strike out stuff when needed as shown in his all time high strand rate that is not a fluke imo. not sure it the best approach but probably the right one as especially now cards gonna need him to log more innings than they may have liked off the shoulder thing.

when cards moved jay to leadoff and carp to the 2 hole, allowing heyword to drop down to 6th i thought it was a great move by matheny the 1st time he did it. carp been driving the ball so well that he now fits what cards have always like having in that spot with the advantage of being a better overall hitter than most. didnt know that heyword would seem far more comfortable in the 6 hole but i knew that would probably lead to wong having more rbi opportunities (with heyword and yadi getting on in front of him) which never a bad thing cause i love that kid! he lives for the moment and has such good bat speed he gets a lot of pop out of that frame, i still dont love the middle of our lineup mostly cause adams simply hasnt turned into the power hitter he has the potential to be, honestly think reynolds should be the starter at 1st seeing how we have so many lhb in the lineup anyways.

so i guess the question is can liriano hold down a team taking great abs and no real holes 1-8 for a second start in a row? i mean we talking bout a guy that in 9 career starts vs stl has a sub 2 era and sub 1 whip believe cards have got him for 4 once and 3 once, every other start was 6+ innings and 2 runs or less! . cards havnt liked lefties going back 10 years (well besides kershaw) and this one happens to make them look worse at the plate than any other pitcher i can think of, and it not even close.

maybe a ff/gm under split to guard against what im still sure is a bad pen outing by cards waiting to happen? i saw there were a lot of over type umps in the area and last couple years cards have started doing a better job of laying off and actually taking some walks. i dunno, really confused they wanna give me plus money on this. is either pitcher on bad days rest? i dont follow that as closely as some of you guys, i def think there some merit to it, just not sure how much?

can't disagree with much of this, also looking to go under pending an ump even though I've limited my view to unders about tenfold. Also curious about the move as I was looking at it yesterday with a huge juice price tag and now i have the important odd number and plus-money, too? I am 0% scared of going in the face of line moves in this sport unlike any other, so if looks good once the ump is revealed I'm playing it

can't disagree with much of this, also looking to go under pending an ump even though I've limited my view to unders about tenfold. Also curious about the move as I was looking at it yesterday with a huge juice price tag and now i have the important odd number and plus-money, too? I am 0% scared of going in the face of line moves in this sport unlike any other, so if looks good once the ump is revealed I'm playing it

i actually prefer to be against moves more times than not, lol.

So Harvey 5-0 1.60 in 6 starts vs Phi, 3-0 1.40 @ Phi, 5-1 0.68 in 8 starts on 6 or more days
Phi Runs scored in last 8 games started by Hamels: 0,4,1,2,3,0,1,0 and in his last 5 home starts: 1,3,0,1,3
Some Mets bats with good numbers vs Hamels

Gray -0.5 ff +120
Gray should out pitch walker

BOS tor over 9
Sanchez allows a lot of baserunners, Miley Cyrus is shaky as well. Can see both teams getting to 4.

Miami +121
Cosart is a stud imo. Better lineup, lincy is inconsistent.

Gl everyone

HAMELS is 1-11 (-13.0 Units) against the money line in May games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record

ive been on pelfrey a couple times and he has certainly been good. my concern would be that i cant figure out why exactly he is having more success against lefties in particular? throughout his career lhb have a .780 ops and while rhb are basically hitting the same vs him lefties have seen a huge drop to around .600 ops. maybe he figured something out, normally when that happens you can see change in pitches or philosophy. he has really cut back on fastballs in favor of a sinker/splitter combo he throwing a lot more these days which has produced a really high gb rate. that said his k/bb ratio which has never been good is even worse, at the moment he enjoying the best babip of his career, and most interesting his strand rate is far exceeding what it been most his career. im curious if he is still pitching out of the stretch with guys on base? i know that used to be a real issue for him and reason he has a pretty low career strand rate and has been prone to really bad innings.

i think tribe bats are starting to finally show some life and even tho outside of moss pelfrey has handled these guys, i have a feeling seeing him for another go around at a time tribe are walking damn near as much as striking out (big contrast from early on), and a time where i think it inevitable lhb ops climbs some on pelf, i have a feeling tribe hit him tonight.. now trusting buaer may be a totally different story while we talking bout walk rates! ideally we get a ump who isnt interested in helping either of them out cause i could see a lot of runs here.

Good stuff. Thanks

Price 6-11 home Vs team with winning record L3 seasons (teams record)
Det 2-5 L7 home after playing 7 or more consecutive on road
Det 2-5 L7 after the opponent scored 5 or more runs in previous game
KC: 7-1 L8 Fri, good G1 of series, 14-3 L17 road/dog, 14-3 road/Fri L2 seasons, 14-5 Ventura road starts L2 seasons
KC 2nd most ab's vs LHP 388, still 2nd best avg .294

adams/carpenter out of lineup...liriano looks the play but total mighty fishy as pinny opened it 7u23 and now 7o20 with 65% on under???...both pens show all available and sl 1.49 thru 89 inn maybe too good...but still a number...matheny solid manager..pit & under look right

def on mia & hou
nyy due letdown but o's stinky...hate to back warren..nyy 18-11 RL +9u

• Phillies are 3-13 in their last 16 games vs. a starter with a WHIP less than 1.15
  • Phillies 0-5 L5 Hamels starts vs NYM
  • Phillies 7-17 L24 Hamels starts on 5 days rest
  • Mets 12-5 L17 Fri

nk0dc0b.jpg

SO could be wrong

Kendrick(lad) and tex CF out tonight

TRIPP GIBSON [TABLE="class: datatable, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: header1, width: 35, align: center"]#G[/TH]
[TH="class: header1, width: 65, align: center"]Ov/Un/P[/TH]
[TH="class: header1, width: 60, align: center"]Ov %[/TH]
[TH="class: header1, width: 60, align: center"]Un %[/TH]
[TH="class: header1, width: 50, align: center"]RPG[/TH]
[TH="class: header1, width: 50, align: center"]BBPG[/TH]
[TH="class: header1, width: 50, align: center"]SOPG[/TH]
[TH="class: header1, width: 50, align: center"]SO/BB[/TH]
[TH="class: header1, width: 50, align: center"]Str %[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: cell5"]
[TD="align: center"]5[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1-4-0[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]20.0%[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]80.0%[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]5.6[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]7.2[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]14.2[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1.97[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]63.2%[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Sportsoptions need to get with it

I'm suspicious of any adult who says, "From now on, call me Tripp."

adams/carpenter out of lineup...liriano looks the play but total mighty fishy as pinny opened it 7u23 and now 7o20 with 65% on under???...both pens show all available and sl 1.49 thru 89 inn maybe too good...but still a number...matheny solid manager..pit & under look right

def on mia & hou
nyy due letdown but o's stinky...hate to back warren..nyy 18-11 RL +9u

Stl pen been used pretty heavy in last week

Cle 5-16 L21 game 1 of series, Bauer hit pretty good last start, Min has hit him good as well

Don't think Cleveland has won game one of a series this season.

I'll bet against Cleveland (sometimes), but not on a bum like Pelfrey.

I am a little surprised Tribe's this heavily favored the way the two clubs are playing.

Back