SEA +123
TB +120
MIN +128
CHC -105

on the radar:
PIT +105
ARI -105
SF u7 -130

Yankees bats woke up on Thursday but price should quiet them down again. Will be on the Jays ml in a parlay most likely

Dallas Keuchel starting at home alert......10-0 with 1.26 ERA. Astros 10-1 in his 11 home starts and covered the RL in all 10 wins.

Dallas Keuchel starting at home alert......10-0 with 1.26 ERA. Astros 10-1 in his 11 home starts and covered the RL in all 10 wins.

Simon on the road versus that lineup and at that park should spell doom.

Hard not to like CLEVELAND. May on strict 50 pitch count, Indians offense hot. Kluber is a stud.

Lot to like with Cleveland. -1 -118 is what I took.

This season the Mets totals record at home vs. non-divisional opponents is as follows...

Game 1 - 11-0 to Under
Game 2 - 6-5 to Under
Game 3 - 7-2 to Over
Game 4 - 2-1 to Under

(Pitt is U/O 5-5 away in Game 1s vs. non-div. opps.)

The Mets have an interesting dichotomy @home with Fatolo Colon starting...

Colon vs. non-divisional opponents
Mets 1-5 SU* (avg. 1.00 rpg for [shutout 4 times], 5.00 rpg against)
5.50 ERA
1.31 WHIP
2.09 HR/9.0 IP

*Mutts sole win here was against the only AL opponent of the 6.

Colon vs. divisional opponents
Mets 5-0 SU (avg. 5.00 rpg for, 3.60 rpg against)
3.37 ERA
1.09 WHIP
0.56 HR/9.0 IP

Here's my take I've bet Fat Man with and against 5 times this year and haven't cashed a bet with him either way and I bet him last night laid -113. You've been warned :fingerscrossed:

Gabe like the Cleveland bet we all said Minny was going to tank hard in the 2nd half and laying -1 -114 just now at 5dimes Thanks for the input.

Hard not to like CLEVELAND. May on strict 50 pitch count, Indians offense hot. Kluber is a stud.

Lot to like with Cleveland. -1 -118 is what I took.

Kluber was not good in Anaheim, but i would expect he's the type to bounce back

Kluber was not good in Anaheim, but i would expect he's the type to bounce back

I't the right team to go against for a bounce back game from Kluber and Cleveland. Had the Yanks last night but Cleveland makes you feel there never out of it.
This is the time of year when the clock strikes 12 on all the Cinderella stories

I't the right team to go against for a bounce back game from Kluber and Cleveland. Had the Yanks last night but Cleveland makes you feel there never out of it.
This is the time of year when the clock strikes 12 on all the Cinderella stories

agree with that

made 1 bet last night on sight. Philadelphia plus 47 cents
Morgan on 5 2-0 2.25 ERA
Philadelphia 8-4 off a day off
The spread has gone up.
Will look more and may increase later

FYI Teheran 10-1 on Friday last 2 years and 9-3 at night this season
lifetime 8-2 on 6+ 3.47 ERA this season 10.2 innings 2.25 ERA

since 1997

<tbody>
[TD="class: matchupCells Text"]PERALTA is 1-2 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 8.82 and a WHIP of 1.898.[/TD]

[TD="class: matchupCells Text"]His team's record is 1-2 (-2.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-1. (+0.8 units)[/TD]

</tbody>

Seattle is interesting, 7-3 off a day off. Problem is they are off 2 wins and are 1-7 off shutting out the opposition

There is always Cain to kick around.
Last year Cain was 0-5 with a 4.04 ERA on 5
This year 0-1 with a 6;55 ERA based on 11 innings
Has a almost mystic ability to find losses
Lifetime 32-43 on 5 3.83 ERA
Somehow a 3-2 record with the ump to go with his 6.21 ERA with him.
Scherzer with ump 1.66 ERA based on 21.1 innings

Last edited:
Nova 5.86 ERA on turf
Robbie Ray is a problem
on 4 days rest he is 0-4 4.50 ERA
5 days rest which is here he is 2.36 ERA 2-3
6 days rest 1.69 ERA
Atlanta 3-8 off a day off
Arizona fighting for 500
Nothing seems easy here

with a agreeable ump think i prefer the over in boston to a side (although i do lean sea). sox actually been hitting lefties at a really good clip the last few weeks, with the amount of guys montgomery walks he asking for trouble in that park. other side kelly is a bum who even tho has a good arm hasnt the 1st clue how to pitch. neither pen worth a damn and i think both starters be hard pressed to make it thru 6 so dont think it a stretch to expect both teams to plate at least 5..

as much as i love me some jays and planned on betting them this whole series i really didnt expect to be having to lay 2 to 1 against nova. they have just got incredibly pricey ( pun intended). not sure i can lay that kind of wood, even the -.5 1st 5 is way high..

crazy move against him, but the market has unjustly hated him all season

I agree with that and sometimes just scratch my head. Here now scratch some more

Goldschmidt is 0 for 9 with four strikeouts against Teheran and Hill 1 for 6. Peralta, limited to pinch-hitting duties Wednesday by a strained quadriceps, is 2 for 3 off the right-hander.

Teheran also has been tough at Turner Field, where he's 5-1 with a 2.52 ERA in 11 starts.

I understand the Braves are not a hitting machine but haven't done that bad lately. Arizona rakes at home but on the road there not that impressive.

EDIT: Had to delete some stuff didn't realize it it was a little outdated.

Last edited:
I agree with that and sometimes just scratch my head. Here now scratch some more

Goldschmidt is 0 for 9 with four strikeouts against Teheran and Hill 1 for 6. Peralta, limited to pinch-hitting duties Wednesday by a strained quadriceps, is 2 for 3 off the right-hander.

Teheran also has been tough at Turner Field, where he's 5-1 with a 2.52 ERA in 11 starts.

I understand the Braves are not a hitting machine but haven't done that bad lately. Arizona rakes at home but on the road there not that impressive.

my problem with trusting his home numbers are much the same as my problem with shelby when his numbers were sick early in the season. half his home starts have been against the no offense having nl east so hard for me to put a lot of stock in them considering i could post a solid era against those teams. obviously muts are a different team now but they were as inept offensively as the rest of the east until recently..

agree with that

No idea what you are talking about. If I play its Minn. They just saw him for 9 innings. Keep it simple small play on Minn.
Staying off Toronto today. This spot is obvious major revenge. Leaning Cards and Houston RL both very good vs righties and Cards have seen and hit Koehler but thinking small on Cards. Pitt over. Still like Philadelphia.. Still like Nationals. Uncertain in Colorado. Ump in Atlanta huge.
Sorry wish these games were simple but they are not. Miami may be hitting at the right time.

i hate betting overs in cards gms but seriously 6.5? i love the new and improved jamie but fish swinging bats well and are better against lefties. cards have lit up koehler the times they have seen him, cant see him pitching more than 5 and the pen stinks. i expect us to score 5 here so not asking for a whole lot from the fish. playing cards rl as well as over 6.5..

im staying off jays too,, -220ish is just too damn steep against a legit playoff team and a solid pitcher..really sux, wanted to ride this thing out but that number is crazy.

tampons are really tempting, playing well and great record vs lefties. it has gotten so hard for me to find dogs i like of late. pit only one i could convince myself on for second day in a row (well did play kc yesterday as well, trying to forget the fact they had a 4 run lead and the pen in to finish it off, lol)..

my problem with trusting his home numbers are much the same as my problem with shelby when his numbers were sick early in the season. half his home starts have been against the no offense having nl east so hard for me to put a lot of stock in them considering i could post a solid era against those teams. obviously muts are a different team now but they were as inept offensively as the rest of the east until recently..

Good Points.

really surprised you stayed away from buccos gw. hopefully sea wins 7-5 or something high, lol.. gl tonight

Back