on the radar:
BAL +165
CLE +120
TB u6.5
COL o10
NYM u8
WAS -113
ARI -122
CHC u7.5 (need wind to even have a lean)

leans
Red Sox/Rays under 6'
Mets/Brewers under 7' (Danley)
Tigers/Angels under 8' (Eddings)
Pads ML/game under 7/Braves TT under (3'/4?)
A's RL
Tribe ML/game under 8/Royals TT under (4?)
Marlins ML
Pirates/Rockies over 10

pirates/rockies over
A's/rangers over
White Sox ML
BLue Jays ML
O's/M's Under

leans
Red Sox/Rays under 6'
A's RL
Marlins ML
Pirates/Rockies over 10

played Tigers/Angels under 8'

scratch Tribe/Royals under and KC TT under. super hot in KC with strong wind out, ball should fly.

updated leans
Mets/Brewers under 7' (Danley) --- hoping roof closed based upon weather report
Braves TT under (3'/4?)
A's RL
Tribe ML
Marlins TT over
Pirates/Rockies over 10 --- weather looks good, need ump

some great input for last nights games- appreciate it, got most my disgusting afternoon moola back...

Now on to today to get some birthday moola (yup - self promotion - today is my birthday) :party:

In my opinion the Braves are just overvalued in every game. Hahn has been solid too. Pads have value. Like under too

King Felix is nasty of course but Baltys lineup at +175 is a must play. Gausman could very well shut down Seattle

Ventura got destroyed in his last start at Fenway and only lasted 4.1 innings. The last time Ventura failed to reach 5 IP in a start he pitched 8 subsequent innings of shut out ball in his next start - versus the Indians at Cleveland.

He's failed to last 5 innings three times this year but has come back strong in the next start, and the Royals have won all three times. In those three subsequent starts after failing to reach 5 innings, Yordano went a total of 22.1 IP and allowed 3 R, 20 H, and 6 BB with 13 K versus the Orioles (away), Cardinals (home), and Indians (away).

some great input for last nights games- appreciate it, got most my disgusting afternoon moola back...

Now on to today to get some birthday moola (yup - self promotion - today is my birthday) :party:
happy birthday pal

Could see that. A rare burst of sanity. Would also look at the Angels as well as Felix. But do not tell anyone. Baltimore is a automatic pick.

leans
Red Sox/Rays under 6'
A's RL
Marlins ML
Pirates/Rockies over 10
If you look at Houston gamelogs
The last 10 times Houston scored 1 or zero runs the results were
Lose 2 to 3 at WS
Win 12-7 at Texas
Win 6-1 home vs Atlanta
Lose 2-5 at Tampa
win 5-1 at Tampa
Win 7-3 beating Tampa at home Win 5-1 at home vs Arizona
Win 14-5 at Minn
Win 8-5 at home vs Anaheim
Lose 4-9 at home Baltimore
Win 9-4 at Seattle
Think that is10. Bottom line they are interested in this game and have not given up on Dallas

updated leans:
LAD u6.5
CLE u8: Baker
MIN o9: Rackley
BAL +180: Knight
NYM u7.5: Danley

on the radar:
MIA +118
TB u6.5
COL o10
CHC u9.5

Since Baltimore is not scoring under in Seattle makes some sense and Reds under looks reasonable.

Hard to see why Wood would turn it around today. Cards own him, with 8 dingers. Kelly is off great start but is very hittable. Cards are g1 of 5 run fade of cubs. The wind is strong out to left, as it is lots of places today. Definitely seems like an over.

I find it intersting that the spread difference at 5dimes between cards ml and -1 is only .18

That is by far the lowest spread i notice on quick scan today and in general. What does that suggest?

Mark Buehrle hasn't won in New York since July 2006.
Jays have lost their last 16 in New York, dating back to September 2012.
Jays are 2-25 in New York since May 2011.

played Tigers/Angels under 8'

scratch Tribe/Royals under and KC TT under. super hot in KC with strong wind out, ball should fly.

updated leans
Mets/Brewers under 7' (Danley) --- hoping roof closed based upon weather report
Braves TT under (3'/4?)
A's RL
Tribe ML
Marlins TT over
Pirates/Rockies over 10 --- weather looks good, need ump

Played A's RL -105, Braves TT under 3' -105 in addition to Tigers/Angels under

waiting for roof status in Milwaukee, ump in Denver

scratch Marlins TT over, beloved Tribe

Ventura got destroyed in his last start at Fenway and only lasted 4.1 innings. The last time Ventura failed to reach 5 IP in a start he pitched 8 subsequent innings of shut out ball in his next start - versus the Indians at Cleveland.

He's failed to last 5 innings three times this year but has come back strong in the next start, and the Royals have won all three times. In those three subsequent starts after failing to reach 5 innings, Yordano went a total of 22.1 IP and allowed 3 R, 20 H, and 6 BB with 13 K versus the Orioles (away), Cardinals (home), and Indians (away).

Best post in the thread

this is not doing a good job of keeping me off the under

Back