Friday Discussion

Nut I just hit the under in the Oak/Sea game. This one is a 7 run game at most imo. Don't think we see much scoring. I played small on the KC under and that was a play against my rules. See what happens when i get off my rules.Pisses me off that i played it....Square fucking play and I went for it.

Just took the under in the Dodgers game. I got 7 total for the game with the Doyers winning 4-3. Everything adds up for the under and what I look at majority is on the over. I will take a stab with my numbers and a fade.

like the sea under more then lad under the more that I have looked it at . Huge issue for me is the fact I believe and played the over grand salami which needs 143 runs and is essentially on target so something will give in of the late games and that could be in SF...

GL and dont worry I had the Twins under as well....

like the sea under more then lad under the more that I have looked it at . Huge issue for me is the fact I believe and played the over grand salami which needs 143 runs and is essentially on target so something will give in of the late games and that could be in SF...

GL and dont worry I had the Twins under as well....

Yeah and Eveland looks like he is about to implode. OH MY...

Eveland did a nice job to rebound. Just gave up 1 run with bases loaded with no outs.Good job to rebound son.

Slowley 1st5-.5-125. Halladay 1st5-.5-160 if you aren't scared of the chalk. Two pretty big pitching advantages there :smiley_acbe:

I lean Pettitte 1st5 as well, despite his past troubles with the Angels. Weaver was knocked around in his only road start this season. Andy has looked pretty solid his last 3.

:smiley_acac:

Back