Friday Discussion Thread

Def the toughest part for me will be figuring out who getting on! Im jus gonna stick w top couple or bottom couple guys in order w decent obp and use them on consecutive days I think. Guys who been around 15-20 base stealers in past. Oh the bigger plate gives them a lot better chance to be safe also, saw a few of those slides getting around tags.

Def the toughest part for me will be figuring out who getting on! Im jus gonna stick w top couple or bottom couple guys in order w decent obp and use them on consecutive days I think. Guys who been around 15-20 base stealers in past. Oh the bigger plate gives them a lot better chance to be safe also, saw a few of those slides getting around tags.
That will be the big thing on the 3rd attempt, bet most of the time the runner will just go hard to 2nd and make them throw to get the out. Not the easiest thing to do, throw through the player

Big break for peterson there w his d throwing guy out at home. Nothing else matters to me tho, be awesome if marte get a steal but sounds like missed his Chance.

That will be the big thing on the 3rd attempt, bet most of the time the runner will just go hard to 2nd and make them throw to get the out. Not the easiest thing to do, throw through the player

When corbin threw over 2x on acuna the other day acuna was straight up getting in a sprinters stance like he was Bolt! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Definitely wasn't what I was expecting in the Mets tonight, 1 hit. Nice.

Luxardo has really turned the corner in Miami. Dude another bad ass fish starter. He out the game now, not sure if fish have done much to fix the pen. Luzardo finished 1 k short his prop, didn’t like his number or price vs Mets.

Damn, Javier gave up a run, threw a lot of pitches and only 1 k. I think it super obvious the stolen bases are adding runs, not sure bout lack of shift yet although opening day batting average was up 30ish points.

Javier gotta settle down now. Now gonna need lynn to be at least as good I hoped for. 2 runs tops, hopefully less.

It was the late innings when Mets got fish yesterday wasn’t it? 3-3 game after starters left if I remember correctly.

Great 1st inning by Lynn, don’t need the k’s so love the efficient outs, I expect he fans lot of guys in bottom 4 Stros lineup tho.

Only 8 pitches that inning at least, we know he can strike out the side if he can just let it go

Only 8 pitches that inning at least, we know he can strike out the side if he can just let it go

Yea I was glad to see him get pitch count back down to 15 pitch a inning average. The Ff under most important to me but the k’s cashes a bet also. He can def run of 4-5 straight he gets going

Lynn got out of it, he always gets that punch out when he has to have it. The problem he let them flip lineup and be back ti the top in the 3rd.

Javuer took a ton of pitches and a deep count just to get a fly out. His stuff isn’t super crisp tonight.

No matter how much I cashed in this game I’m still gonna be little bummed I didn’t play CWS. Telling ya’ll, love them this year if Giolito can regain old form!

Lynn doing about exactly what I expected. Not giving in to Alvarez and abreu cause the rest of houston lineup isn’t good enough to make him pay, Stros not gonna win this div, imo it Seattle’s to lose.

Pads moved bogarts up to leadoff tonight, great time to be on his hits/total bases. He will at least get as many at bats as possible. No hit 1st ab, would have loved to get that out the way

Freeland escapes 1st wit bunch of hard hit balls. God I hope pads offense isn’t gonna pick up where they left off last year and couldn’t score shit. Long way to go

Back