Friday Discussion Thread

I really want to play both AZ and Cincy. I think you go 1-1 at worst

Why would you want to play reds? I havnt had a chance to look all that closely yet but On surface I don’t think you getting nearly enough plus money for a team that has won 2 stinking games!! To me it cards or pass at that price, I’d prob need more like +140 to think bout playing cincy.

I get you prob have a bit of a starting pitching edge but how many innings is Greene gonna give ya? As I figured cards didn’t use any their A pen guys in yesterdays game so once this game gets into 6-7th innings and later I think it total advantage cards. Guess you gotta be banking on reds roughing Matz up, it could happen but reds sporting a .544 ops vs lefties at the moment and I think for most part Matz looks solid, he was dealing with blister in his 1st start but looked way better last time out. I would think he can go 6 and hold reds to 3, maybe Greene out performs that but then it close game with cards A pen guys ready to go against a bad cincy pen.

Dammit. I wrote bunch of shit bout giants/nats but it erased on me. Pretty much questioning whether +105 was enough to play nats ff? Corbin control been crap and his velo down but he actually been inducing lot of weak contact. Neither team has hit left handed pitching well this year, I would think nats lineup better equipped to hit lefties tho, of course I dunno who will be piggy backing long who will most likely only throw a inning or 2, anyone know who will follow long?

So Cleveland goes home and gets swept by San Francisco then turns around and sweeps the chisox scoring 19 runs in 3 games after giants held them to 4 runs in that 3 game series, I have no damn clue what to expect out of this lineup from 1 day to the next!

For some reason peralta hasn’t been good of late, his velo seems the same but his slider getting blasted and he been throwing it much less while throwing more change ups and curves. He has never fared real well vs Philly or at Citroen bank park, last year got lit up for 5 runs in 4 innings., not sure we can expect him to right the ship facing a team he has struggled against? Im not as high on Ranger Suarez as most, his results thus far been bad but unlike peralta facing Phillies if ya gonna turn things around brewers lineup a pretty good team to do it against! Not sure I can lay -115 tho? Pass for me.

No secret I like the tigers but no way am I ready to lay -138 on them against a hot Rockies team who has pretty tough lineup for a lhp to face.

Back