Friday Discussion Thread

Over half of Velasquez’s pitches came via the four-seamer, which averaged 93.7 mph with the ability to reach 97 mph. The best aspect of this is its above-average life, with 2,435 rpm (81st percentile). Hitters performed very well against this pitch, recording four homers across 88 PA, a .370 wOBA and 91.5 average exit velo. This causes problems when Velasquez gets down in the count, as he then almost exclusively throws fastballs.

which happens a lot cause he doesn’t exactly have pinpoint control! (Huge understatement, lol).

Such a big card with so many interesting games I havnt even mentioned my guy Brubaker pitching today and dont look now but not only he pitching well the pirates as a team are shockingly playing decent baseball! Prob the best we will see pirates play all year and the twins could very well still be out of sorts. Their bats came around the last day in Oakland but their pitchers got roughed up and the defense was atrocious at the end!! I’d love this if twinks didn’t have a day off before this one cause that loss had to be demoralizing. Doubt there be any impact now tho. Happ has not got to pitch much yet this year and now off a pretty long layoff I can’t imagine he goes deep here. Twins pen hasn’t been very good. I dunno, I think this +140 is awful generous! Normally I play the Ff with Brubaker but pirates pen been ok and think I want to have pirates at bats against the twins pen here.

ya he's been very susceptible to the flyballthis year..gl @ coors with it lol. Hate trusting phillies bats, but they pour on runs against mediocre talent and struggle against the top end to produce runs.

I feel like for the most part Marquez has been a guy that has handled pitching at coors pretty well over the years (if you ignore ‘20 which I pretty much do). He been really solid there to start this year. Im kinda wondering if a Rox team total over or a rox -1.5 play might make more sense?

This is easily the longest list of leans/plays on any card this season for me!! I dunno wtf to do here? Should I try to trim it down or should I go the way of the gunslinger and fire at everything??!! Im not sure, I feel pretty good about the thing as a whole, I know if I play it all I better make sure the old lady doesn’t know how much we have at risk tonight!! Lol. She doesn’t comprehend even tho it sounds like a lot it not like we truly risking that much, very little chance I miss everything!! Lol

Thinking Fathers 4-1 or 5-1 type game, this one is a big deal to restore order

Imagine if the Mutts put up 6 for Degrom each out, we might be talking about a dynasty

Thinking Fathers 4-1 or 5-1 type game, this one is a big deal to restore order

this is the hardest game to win in the entire league i think, but bullpen can hang and Darvish is one of the best priced at 43%

I am going to have to swear off baseball totals for awhile after tonight....Royals F5 U4.5 - 2-0 top 5 - teams score 6 and never score again (goes under full game) - Cards F5 under - cards blow up in bottom 3rd - I decide to chase and grab under 9 full game - nobody scores until Cards pen walks in a billion in top 9 to push. And then to lose that Giants U7.5 because of a 2 out error and homer? Can’t do it anymore.

I am going to have to swear off baseball totals for awhile after tonight....Royals F5 U4.5 - 2-0 top 5 - teams score 6 and never score again (goes under full game) - Cards F5 under - cards blow up in bottom 3rd - I decide to chase and grab under 9 full game - nobody scores until Cards pen walks in a billion in top 9 to push. And then to lose that Giants U7.5 because of a 2 out error and homer? Can’t do it anymore.

the first real success i had in this sport was ump stalking on this websight circa 2009, but that market is dead for me and the only unders that can be played with today's little league rules are 1H which still gives no margin for error

Back