Friday can it be the break now Discussion

and the twins may have a better record on sat than fri but im not believing they are a "better" team on saturdays...same team every day!

They have lost all 12 Friday games. 9 out of those 12 have been by 3+ runs. It's not a big giant coincidence.

Baseball is the most mundane sport there is. The grind is real. Habits form.

These are "spam" plays. No trends though.

"under 6.5 in la dodgers game and under 7.5 in oakland game...you can also parlay them for extra payout"

Im not touching them though

I not into this monday and friday stuff. But I will have to say the Twins friday thing has some merit to it.

Team just starts off series poorly, Friday's usually has a good pitcher going and the Twins don't have one. Twins rotation is worst in baseball.

I not into this monday and friday stuff. But I will have to say the Twins friday thing has some merit to it.

Team just starts off series poorly, Friday's usually has a good pitcher going and the Twins don't have one. Twins rotation is worst in baseball.

New series bring focus and bad teams are gonna have bad records each day of the week. May be beyond randomness, but I can't say I've noticed Gardy using different lineups or trying different things to make this seem plausible

New series bring focus and bad teams are gonna have bad records each day of the week. May be beyond randomness, but I can't say I've noticed Gardy using different lineups or trying different things to make this seem plausible

Except the twins are close to .500 nearly every other day of the week.

Muts ff. ill take Hefner vs Morton at nice plus money.. Havnt been touching sf but think gotta play them at that price against equally shitty pads team.

least im at the point where i just laugh now...sure sign of being on the wrong side of close ones way too often.

i went big on the ML and just small in the RL because of their recent RL success.
like the Yanks under so far. Dont know yet if i am wacky for lackey.

MLB always brings the best out in all of us degenerates... :)

I bet the Texas ml for the 4th. If it loses from here, my old keyboard is on notice (didn't bet enough to put my new board in danger
icon12.png
).

6 innings gone, the seriousness of that no-hitter bid is now official.

Only 69 pitches for Cosart, going the distance shouldn't be an issue.

before you mush this BC let me intervene and tell you that while their team might be the worst, this pitcher for Houston is their top prospect and has looked very sharp. He is unafraid to throw a curve ball on the first pitch for a strike. That's got the other team off balance from the start, while he has worked from ahead.

First half bet cashed but would like Houston to go all the way although it could complicate the next 2 bets in the series.

Trying to understand how I missed Baltimore after they were swept at Toronto----????

good work BC. you mushed him good, as did a couple of folks on twitter. At least he got out unscathed

Comon, Rex, we can't have no rookies on their debut no-hitting an AL East team. The Yankees are doing their best to ruin the AL East's reputation, can't have Tampa joining in on their act.

the 3B umpire in the Bronx should be shot. That check-swing called 3rd strike (it looked like Danley's queer ass down there but I have no audio) against Morneau was a pussy shit rain-induced call. No shot in hell that was a swing. Boone Logan sucks and I cannot wait to fade him live in a key spot against a decent team when the shitbag Jankees lead by 1.

Oakland was probably the right play but 2 runs based on 2 errors and Lackey and C B BUCKNOR 4-1 1.46 ERA based on 37 innings, is not really good for Oakland. Opposite on Seattle. No idea why you played the other side. GL

Back