Friday bases

There isn't really any reason to stay up for this game I suppose for me. Fuck yeah there is, it is gonna be the shit when the Dodgers hit a walk off 2 run homer, ha. Yeah, just waitin on that, it's gonna happen here at some point. At least I do have a lot of power in the lineup so it could happen.

Heading to the 12th, guess at least there will be some big power coming up in the 12th for the Dodgers, so if somebody can get on, I have a shot. Ha, don't even know why I'm posting this, or staying up for this, chances are slim and none at this point, on this game.

Looks like a loser here on the Dodgers, oh well won 2076 on the day, so that will work. Got to get my goal of 4000+ every week, so far have. Shit, I'm gonna tear that ass up tomorrow.

Still waiting for somebody to come in and bitch about, you didn't post the Reds at Cubs under, ha. I know at covers I would have heard about it. Well I kind of did post it, said I was gonna be on it this morning. Don't have time to post at work, well I could but there really isn't time.

Maybe Vanzack can come in here and call me delusional, lol, then he will say I'm gonna fade all your baseball picks, lol, good luck bitch, better get ready to lose *****. Covers, I kind of liked having mothafuckas coming in my thread saying you suck, and I'm fading your ass, ha.

Damn it game over, so won 2076 on the day, sorry I didn't post my Reds at Cubs under, well I said I was doing it before work, but there was no line at that point. Gonna be a lot of winners tomorrow, that's fo sho bitch.

good work Tuck...and you did post the under in Reds v Cubs...it was in your late night post ( I know, i tailed...:shake:)

PS: where is your hungover self and what are today's selections?

Relax niggaz Tuck is awake. Just had a couple wake up shots and drinking a beer. Ready to fire. Just made a bet. Gonna make a new post.

Back