Friday bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Was down some after a 3-3 night last night, down for the week. But not anymore, well I said this morning I was gonna bet the Reds at Cubs under, and I did. Couldn't post it, since I was working. Got it at 6.5, got a bit nervous late, but a winner, so up 153 for the week. Time to roll ass now, my goal for each week is +4 k or more. Bottom line is Tuck gets things done, sober me, Matt, doesn't, good thing Tuck has taken over. Don't know how long I can keep Tuck around, cuz then we're drinking a lot, too much, but I want to keep winning so oh well. Anyway here's the first bet. Will post em as I bet em, no time for explanations on the bets. Stupid ass work kept me there late as shit, just got home. No play on St Lou game.

Brewers +113 at Pirates, risking 884.96 to win 1000

Will be more, gonna look em over. Don't get my great breakdowns however, lol, guess probably nobody cares about those anyway.

Adding another

Braves -109 at Mets, risking 1090 to win 1000

Several Braves have ripped around Niese all over the yard. Harang is hot right now, so going with the Braves.

Thanks steed.

Adding another

Laa at Detroit -117, risking 1170 to win 1000

Weaver's fastball right now is about 85 mph, whoa!!! Pretty bad, nobody can get by with that, unless they are a knuckle baller, or Jamie Moyer, ha, he wasn't really any good though either. Giving up bombs, probably will tonight. Smily has been pretty good for the most part for Detroit over the years.

Thanks ut, looking at some more here. Think I will pass on Toronto at Cleveland, have no idea what is going on with Masterson, and I'm not trying to figure it out. He has the stuff, who knows with him.

Adding on another

Yanks at Tampa over 7 runs, -125, risking 1250 to win 1000

Kuroda has had some big problems vs Tampa the last 2 years, so hoping Tampa's bats will break out, guess I could be fucked, cuz they aren't hitting right now. Bedard has sucked the last 2 years pretty bad so the Yanks should get some runs. Tampa busts out the hitting slump, hopefully. Figure the Yanks could hit some too though.

If I posted my first post tonight at covers back in the day, there would be somebody coming in and ripping me for talking about a winner I didn't post, lol. But if I would have lost I would have put it up as well.

Thanks Hugh.

Yep, just need to make 4 k every week, then I can quit my job, and we'll keep Tuck around drinking during football and roll ass some more, hopefully, ha.

Fuckin crap, Brewers dropped a popup, then the catcher threw it into center, on a steal, great start there. Oh well only 1-0 I guess, fucking 2 stupid errors right away.

Added another one

Twins at KC under 7.5, -107, risking 1070 to win 1000

I like this one quite a bit cuz Vargas is hot for KC, he is kind of like that always, he runs hot for a while then cools off. Twins are hitting so far, but doubt they will here. Nolasco is not great, he has always just been a little above average, pretty much. He did pitch a good one vs KC last time out, so maybe he can do it again. Well KC hasn't been hitting much so far this year, so think he could do okay again. KC is a real pitching friendly park as well. Looks like the wind is just gonna be blowing across the field, not strong anyway, so doesn't matter.

Fuck the Brewers are giving this game to Pittsburgh with bad defense, whoa, pretty terrible they are dropping everything. Guess that is a loss. Detroit not looking great either. May be another crap day I guess. Hopefully I can at least come out ahead something.

Looks like I have 4 more games to go over. Will see what Tuck comes up with, ha, if it was Matt you could just fade to the winners circle, he is a loser, lol. My split personalities.

I wanted to bet against Paulino, cuz he blows, but the price was too high there, -1 was -130, nope, can't do it. Well trusting Perez with a -1 at -130 is pretty stupid no matter who he is going against.

Fuck, the Brewers should be way ahead, they are helping out the Pirates in every way, errors and drops everywhere. Now a guy just ran through a stop sign at 3rd, ha, there was only 1 out, fucking great. Tie game 2-2, and the Brewers should be up about 3 runs.

Not sure about Phils at Rocks, tough one, would have to take Phils + the money if anything, but that doesn't look great to me.

Not sure about Giants at Pads either, wanna take San Fran, but not sure there. Pads could pull it. Just wanted to take San Fran cuz of the better sticks, by quite a bit over the Pads.

Not sure about Phils at Rocks, tough one, would have to take Phils + the money if anything, but that doesn't look great to me.
That's the one ballpark I'll never touch a side in. I've been up by as many as 8 runs before only to end up losing...

Yeah Hugh that is kind of tough to figure a lot of times. Don't bet many Rocks games in Denver, unless I like the overs.

Adding another one, looks like I could be rolling ass today, guess not sure yet, but it's looking good besides the Tigers, whoa, way off on that one. T-money niggaz, get out his way, Tuck is drinking and taking down cash bitch, yeah mothafucka!!!

Arizona at Dodgers -1.5, +130, risking 769.24 to win 1000

I like Greinke always, he is always a good option. He has pretty solid numbers vs Zona as well. Miley on the other hand no, checked out the Dodgers lineup tonight and they are hitting .307 against him as a whole, and that is quite a few at bats for most of em, around 10-17 at bats. There have been a few homers too, 6 of em with those guys. Miley isn't a guy I really like anyway, he is okay, but nothing special, not Greinke like or anywhere close. Plus the Zona pen blows, so that could help add on to secure the -1.5. The Dodgers -1 were -135, and I don't lay over -130 ever in baseball, so had to go -1.5, okay, like it anyway.

Fuck, work is really fucking up my shit. I like to get my bets in before the games and then watch em, but no, worked til fucking 445, so am still looking at games. About to finish the card now. Just need to get in another 500 bucks. They let me do 500, now I'm waiting to get in my other 500, ha, oh well, they can make me wait I guess. They usually don't move the line though, so that's good.

Added the last bet of the day, man I am really throwing down today, ha, it is working out so far. Well Tuck is in control, so things will work out.

Houston at Oakland under 7, +100, risking 1000 to win 1000

Well obviously Gray is very good, we have seen enough of him to know, can hit 95 mph on the heater. Houston not much shot of hitting him, they blow. But think Cosart can duel with him, he has been pretty decent so far. And saw where he kicked ass vs Oakland in his rookie season last year. Had 2 starts 13 IP, a 0.69 ERA, only a .222 batting average allowed. So that is pretty good there, and 1 start was at Oakland, so he pitched well there too. Think it should be pretty low scoring. Sure Oakland will pull out the win, but may be close. The -208 for Oakland, your crazy if your laying that shit, ha, could very well happen, but Houston isn't without a shot in a pitchers duel I think.

That is it for tonight, looks like I have potential for an ass rolling night at the moment. Need to get out of this jam in Pittsburgh, they have guys on 2nd and 3rd, uh oh, but 2 outs, so maybe the Brewers can get out of this mess.

5 dimes better look out, they don't even know Tuck, haha, they are in for a world of hurt. They know Matt, the loser, he is gone now, Tuck has control, lol.

Boooom!!!! We have another winner in, Yanks just cashed the over 7, so 2-0 plus 2 k, and it is looking damn good on the rest. Other than Detroit, oh my, have a lot of cash coming my way, unless shit goes terribly wrong late. Fuckin break yo self *****.

Whew, that was close, Nolasco got out of a big jam, damn, needed that. Hopefully the Twins can hang in there pitching wise to keep it under. Vargas for KC looks like he's rolling.

Pirates threatening now, need to get out of this mess. Fuck they brought in Henderson, oh no, he sucks ass. Man, this is not good for the Brewers.

Fuck maybe I was thinking of somebody else, he looks okay, he is throwing 95. Not sure who I was thinking of, lol, tough to remember all of the relievers.

Jeah, the Lincoln gangsta in the mothafuckin house, aka mista kill yo ass. Looks like 5-1 on the day so far, ha, wrecking shop bitch. Guess I didn't post that under earlier, so shouldn't count that on here, 4-1 then, ha. On covers somebody would attack my ass for mentioning something I won that I didn't post.

Guess I can't totally say I won this Brewers game or the Twins under, those could both turn on me. Well probably not both, but one could fuck up. Looking at the Twins at the moment. They are kind of fucking up.

Nolasco kind of fucked up there gave up a 2 run homer to bumfuck Moose, for KC, ha, that guy blows. Oh well, can still be okay I guess if we get out of this 6th inning. Well KC will only have 2 innings left to score, and the Twins aren't doing shit. Fuck another hit, KC with a guy on again. Finally Gardenhire, about damn time you took Nolasco out.

Well shit, had a meltdown late here lost both the late games. Unless the Dodgers pull a big inning here in the bottom of the 8th for me. Still gonna win around 2 k, and go 5-3 at least, not the finish I wanted, but a positive night at least.

Can't believe they didn't hit Miley better, they always do. Strike out, no good. Need a homer, then we're good. Guess with all the home run pop the Dodgers have if it does continue on you never know they could pop a 2 run or more homer later to get me the win at some point. Doubt they will hit this guy though, he is kind of nasty.

Damn it there was my big chance. Montero bounced that throw to 1st, a wild throw. Son of a bitch. If that throw goes into left field, then we're in business.

Ha, I'm so drunk I said left field, instead of right field, about that wild throw.

Fucking damn it, no luck with Kemp. Gonna need a 2 run homer or more to win now. Not likely, but at least I have a lot of potential for that, a lot of big power on the dodgers. But they will probably bunt a bunch when they get a guy on 1st, fucking crap.

Come on now, we need to get these D bags out here. I like my chances if we keep going, lol, well my luck has been great lately with baseball, maybe I will get the big homer with a guy on.

Looks like it's over now, whoa, wild pitch on an intentional walk. That is bad, guess it is looking bleak now. Gonna need something really crazy at this point.

I'm not going to bed yet, not giving up damn it. It can still happen, lol, should go to bed. Don't sleep for shit all week, and I'm staying up for this. Ha, it would be the craziest shit ever if I were to pull off a -1.5 on this game now. Well, we're gonna get out of this inning, then hit a 3 run homer in the bottom of the 9th, yep.

Stupid ass Cosart, that guy has fucked me a couple times now here early. Man, he looked terrible tonight for Houston. May need to bet against that turd. He did okay for me last year on unders with Houston. Fuck he got his ass ripped tonight. He does throw pretty hard, hits 94 or so on the gun, seems to have decent stuff anyway. Guess I don't know, he just kind of pitched shit down the middle tonight.

I don't even know if I wanna enter the Lincoln Racecourse handicapping contest tomorrow. Was going to, but what the hell chance do I have there? Unless it is a baseball contest I don't have much chance. Suppose it is Fonner Park in Nebraska, and I do well on the horses here cuz it is a different beast. Well it is a 5/8 mile oval, so I know the speed horses you have to look at first, cuz they have a better shot of winning. Not as much chance if your back a ways.

I do wanna fuck the 22 year old black chick at Lincoln racecourse though, that is part of the prize for winning the Fonner Park contest this weekend, ha, you get 1 k, and you get to fuck the ticket writer, or waitress of your choice. I kind of added that on, lol, think that should be part of the prize, ha. There is a real cute waitress there as well, but she has a little belly, not much though. Fuck I can overlook that.

Woooooo we're tied at 2, Uribe blasts one, swing from your ass you piece of shit, lol. Not done yet, time to get the 2 run homer now.

Oh man, don't know if I can stay up for anymore. Well it is a real long shot at best now. Have to get a 2 run homer or more. Guess fuck, I will just not do the horse contest tomorrow. Fuck that anyway, it is a bumfuck contest to win 1 k, who cares. The big money is in baseball for me. Shit that contest only for 1 k on the horses, that isn't worth my time.

The only way I would do the Lincoln Racecourse handicapping contest is if I got to fuck the black chick ticket writer as part of the prize, then I'm on tha mothafucka, ha.

Back