Friday Analysis(Oklahoma at Tulsa)**two good sized plays

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
25-21-1 +10.95 units

Tulsa:

The uptempo offense was great last week. They were clicking all night long and took advantage of BYU mistakes to get an impressive home win. Very impressive against a very physical team in the Cougars.

Oklahoma:

OU has been super-impressive so far. They have rolled the weaklings and dominated a solid Hurricanes defense. The Frosh is playing like a seasoned vet at QB and they are deep at every position. The defense is fearsome and this team has MNC game written all over them

The Game:

I cannot see Tulsa going agaisnt another physical team and having success. I think they may get a drive early to get crowd hyped up but thats it. This game will get ugly. Oklahoma will be up for first road game and want to show the Golden Huricane that its their state and that the BYU win didn't impress them. Their can be no let up from the top 3 teams. They each are getting better every week. OU rolls early and often. Fuckin love this game...OU 55-21

Oklahoma -14 -105 1H 4 units
Oklahoma -20 -110 4 units

:tiphat:

I think taking Oklahoma in the 2nd half might be the best bet in this game, Tulsa's defense should be worn out physically against the Sooners as the game progresses imho

I think taking Oklahoma in the 2nd half might be the best bet in this game, Tulsa's defense should be worn out physically against the Sooners as the game progresses imho

I agree but think that after last weeks game against a physical team they will get pounded early as well. Remember too, I only play first half plays if Hunt is on em..and he loves this one.

I agree on all points, this OU team is a machine and they score quickly and often. I'll holler at u later this week bro...glad u locked this in.

Great writeup, B.A.R.! I couldn't agree more with your analysis. The Sooners are my biggest play of the week! GL bro!

:cheers:

Yup, you def have 2 solid plays at 2 good numbers. I think if Oklahoma desires to score 50+, they will do it without a doubt. GL here

The reason i love betting on Oklahoma this season is that Stoops doesn't let down after a 21 point lead. He has always been the type to run up the score but this year in particular will be really bad. The last 2 years has dropped off from what they were in the previous years. In 2000 they won the National title against Florida State 14-3. After 2 years of not making it back, Stoops led them to the title game again in 2003, but they lost to LSU 21-14. The next year, 2004, they made it back again where they were blown out by USC 55-19. Yea i know, Dynesty! Since that season OU has been in the shawdows of the TX Longhorns and their 2005 National Campionship. Now Stoops and the Sooners are back and ready to let the country know that they are still the team of the decade. But, OU is not to the point where they would be assured of a National Championship game. As of now it's between USC, LSU, and OU. In order to seperate themselves from the pack as the better team without playing each other, Stoops knows it comes down too 1)not loosing, and 2)punishing their opponents worse than USC and LSU does. That being said, Stoops will stop at nothing and continue to blow out teams in order to secure their spot in the title game.

OU beats Tulsa 45-14

In order to seperate themselves from the pack as the better team without playing each other, Stoops knows it comes down too 1)not loosing, and 2)punishing their opponents worse than USC and LSU does. That being said, Stoops will stop at nothing and continue to blow out teams in order to secure their spot in the title game.

OU beats Tulsa 45-14

With that said..........doesn't OU -3 110(Greek) for the 4th look very juicy

GL

Bar - I'm certainly with ya here bro, just can't seem to think that something is wrong with this number! OU 3 TD's or less??????????????? EVERYONE should take that ANYDAY!!!!!!!

I agree but think that after last weeks game against a physical team they will get pounded early as well. Remember too, I only play first half plays if Hunt is on em..and he loves this one.

They should come out with a lot of energy on a Friday night against an in-state team imho. I just think that the longer the defense is on the field (and Tulsa's defense will be on the field ALOT with the offense malzahn runs over there), the easier things will become for the Sooners, thus they may just wear down Tulsa by game's end.

good luck though, may just be betting bases on Friday myself

GL BAR, loving OU as well... my local hasn't posted a 1H line yet, but if it is -14 or lower, I will pound it as well.

Something's fishy to me on the 1H line. My game is 22.5, but my 1H has stayed at -13.5...wouldn't/shouldn't have moved to 14?

Something's fishy to me on the 1H line. My game is 22.5, but my 1H has stayed at -13.5...wouldn't/shouldn't have moved to 14?

it was 20.5 and 14 on Monday

yes..a bit weird but they always shade that way...

I was expecting a 13 and got a soft 14

I like oklahoma at that 20 you got BAR. Outmatched teams are better served by less plays in a game .... not by adding more. I also think you are right when you state that oklahoma will want to remind tulsa and the world that it is their state. exciting offense that tulsa runs may help them in recruiting some speedy athletes. oklahoma might want to stomp them. I think you win here. Good Luck I will be cheering for you !

First half experts.

BC-27
BC-17.5 firs half.

Does anyone else see anything wrong with that?

wow TENNISBOY...u got two lines...one at 18 and another at 24?....wow.....GL to u man...I think they'll go right in between lol...that scared me :)...cause I was leaning toward TULSA...I KNOW I KNOW...everyone else think OAKLA gonna win :)...best of LUCK. :) I'd do the same if i can get those two lines.

BET BIG WIN BIG ... LTDragon510

Counselor..I would play it at 23 but a smaller play. 23.5 would be about the last line I would play it at I think...

First qtr hova looks real nice too ;)

Enjoy the game tonight fellas

:smiley_acbe: great call, my friend. been laying low for these past two weeks, but have been lurking around... gl this weekend.

Could you have been more right about this game ?? men and boys. Great start to the week BAR !!! Saturday should just keep the good times rolling for ya !

Back